Daughterleaks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiwi-poi, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Kiwi-poi

I'd like this to be a topic that discusses about our lovely / cheeky daughters, but there's something else. Living through the eyes of our daughters, we've seen the NPCs from a different perspective than just one that provides us service in a boring routine. I henceforth will reveal the shady shenanigans of some choice NPCs that my children have gotten along with, and I hope to see yours too.

WARNING: Image-heavy... and memes

Ophelia

My first daughter went to the GBL to discover secrets about this beautiful albeit fanatic leader... and by the end of it she had been magnificently indoctrinated into a loyal follower. RIP daughter :weep:.

Regardless of the dark history of GBL with 8th Apostle Lotus, mind control, and tentacles *cough*, Ophelia has no noteworthy scoop. She's just a good and caring girl, albeit a little clumsy. The majority of thuGBLyf is centered among scholastic activities like sorting out the books in their grand library, to normal chores like cleaning after pesky adventurers who keep leaving dirts and other unmentionables after their visit to the GBL.

Canna
    Most people only remember Canna exists when opening lost treasures and raging hard when they receive her bread, milk, or pudding instead of the real prize. My second daughter went to work for her for 15 years, and she ended up becoming a magnificent capitalist just like her mentor...

Putting that aside, Canna is simply a nice lady that bakes bread rather shadily and can't keep her storage tidy. My daughter's merchant activities consists of helping her trade goods with adventurers, tidying up her storage, and BALANCING THE CASH REGISTER AT THE END OF THE DAY IS THE MOST REWARDING THING.

[​IMG]
    Canna confirmed that our daughter is a cinnamon roll

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ms.Canna?? What have we been eating!???

[​IMG]
    Who knew making amulets is a rated-R activity?

[​IMG]
    Hello, police? Please keep an eye out of pedobears in Arad

[​IMG]
    Is a cheesy rice cake a rice cake that tastes cheesy, or is it a cake made with cheesy rice? :fupa2:

Morgan
    Well if it isn't the royal alchemist of the dark elven kingdom. But many adventurers likely hates his guts because it takes a while to reach all the way back to Silver Crown when they run errands to meet him. Apparently he also laments the fact that it's such a distance to travel to Underfoot to do a number of his business, but still he chose to remain in Silver Crown because the forest has some good dank herbs either for recreation or SCIENCE!

What my third daughter discovered with her was much less about shocking scoop or a shady skeleton in the closet, and more about exciting experiments that even foreshadows a certain hyped up MMage class. In any case, at the end of her tutelage she became a fine colleague to the royal alchemist, and a respectable seeker of knowledge. It does bring me such joy~

[​IMG]
    Right from the start, Morgan is classy as heck. Ain't got time for plebeian picnics, they gon' work on their time off.

[​IMG]
    Ayy my sassy daughter learned 'sick burn'. I'm so proud of her!

[​IMG]
    One can only wonder where this will lead :baxter:

[​IMG]
    Morgan and my daughter invented Salonpas before it was cool. :chem101:

[​IMG]
    HOLY SH-- IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!! THIS IS THE PRELUDE TO DIMENSION WALKER!!!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. KYL iceman

Guild:
    FlyingLolis
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  3. lrcpwjno Just A Dime

"Waifus"? But you don't have Iris, Sharan, OR Siusha in there!!! :dogwow:

(Where in the files are those portraits found? I need to know for science)

4. Kiwi-poi

Naah... I thought about posting them, but to me it isn't solely about our daughters, it's about the NPCs they interact with. In hindsight I probably should've named this NPCleaks, but it doesn't flow as nice =_=
    Nonetheless, thanks for posting all of them here, so people who want to keep these pics have a place to go to. And I might add, reddit has a pic for all the daughters and NPCs and even awakening skill cut-ins here in case you're also looking for husbandos.

5. lrcpwjno Just A Dime

Ah, that's very helpful. Thanks!

6. Flashy

So for these photo albums that we get from the event, do they disappear after one use? If they do, I'm just going to stop trying to collect them :raise:

7. Kiwi-poi

They never disappear, just like the love your daughters had for you. *pukes due to overly cheesy line*
    ---

Siran
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh Siran, never change :class:

Many acclaims can be thought of for Siran, among which are the hero of arad, greatest katana master, legendary time traveler, adept nen user, and so on. Yet from his daily interaction with my 4th daughter, it is revealed that he is mostly a simple man just like everyone else. He tends to his dojo and his disciples, drinks whenever he feels like it, and keeps in touch with other residents of Arad albeit long-distance and through the use of a gofer *coughourbabycough*. It's interesting to note that even though my child ended up becoming a legendary samurai under his tutelage, what contributed most to her job advancement is sparring with other martial artists who visited Siran's dojo. Maybe it is for the best since the master himself doesn't maintain a healthy lifestyle...

[​IMG]
    So begins the our little lady's shounen journey.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Siran sure doesn't hesitate letting a 5-years old handle various dangerous apparatus...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One wonders if this is not the true Alcoholic route :fupa2:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    S I R A N I G A N S

[​IMG]
    My daughter has trained for 15 years for this very moment...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hell yea boi, cuz hes da mo*****in' SIRAN!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That booze box is serious business.

Iris

So... I was wondering how this dear lady spend her days now that she is no longer serving Hilder. Near the end, I came to feel really bad for her... She still interacts with other NPCs by way of ordering items for her fortune-telling activities, but otherwise she just tends to her books and instruments, quietly admires nature and hears the whispers of the wind, and writes songs. All in all, a serene life, but also rather lonely. It's hard to believe that she had once been a villain that technically destroyed the peace of this world.

In any case, as my daughters had always had a knack for singing randomly, I decided to send my 5th daughter off to Iris. Truly, their days together don't seem very special, but it is so very pleasant to watch how a relationship between a master and apprentice turns into two very close friends that even writes and plays songs for each other. All in all I'm very happy that I sent my child to Iris. (still doesn't stop me from leaking her scoops though :dog:)

[​IMG]
    I almost called Chris Hansen here...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dare I finish this joke that even transcends realms and aeons?

[​IMG]
    Uh... yeah, not sure if that's a great idea Iris.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And suddenly, I'm a grandfather to some musical instruments...

Welp, there it is. Those are the notable records of all my daughters' relationship with some of the residents of Arad. To be honest, after all 5 have reached their independence, I felt a bit empty... and left wondering what other NPCs would be like if I had sent off my children to know more about them. Needless to say, it was a very enjoyable event for me. 5/5 deaddadgame.

8. KingAmon

youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk

9. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    I don't have any pictures but having done Chobung's line, Ican talk about her. It's similar to Siran's (in one scene it's revealed that the dojo in question is shared, but he's willing to skip a whole day) but she's more dilligent of a teacher, talking about traits of knuckles and tonfas and the risks of using the former. Her chores are mainly helping along tournament running and cleaning up, particularly after a tournament finished. She even advises the daughter on the first steps of Nen and introducing her to a Nen master she knows.

The ending ('chobung's disciple') Mentions frequent sparring with her teacher.

A funny scene is the daughter picking Knuckles because "they're cute", and Chobung's basically "...okay" before getting back on track.

10. i only did the event for the 2 legendary boxes and only had 1 daughter.

She's unemployed :suicide:

11. Fishman465 Most Opinionated WM in NA

IGN:
    Fishman465
    Guild:
    Fragments
    Server:
    Cain
    The daughter of mine under Ophelia ended up the leader with no one objecting to her being placed. Though the one under Siran wound up a Ronin, which wasn't so much evil or dark, just more freeroaming/drinking.

Things under Runa amount to helping her inform newer adventurers about stuff, though one scene of interest is getting supplies from Canna for them; might explain why they're in LTs so often.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)