dark knight awakening

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by BoldHeart, May 10, 2016.

1. BoldHeart

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

So I heard that magic DK is a thing in korea right now after awakening. People be running full mana burn set.

3. TheHomeGuy

The new moves don't look too bad. It will be interesting to see how well they do when we finally get out hands on them. I did notice though they still haven't fixed their mistake in nerfing the combo damage. Still 300% weak, bring it back to 400% strong already! Although Dark Lust is getting a 716% damage increase out of nowhere and they are buffing all the other skills. (Not anywhere near 716%). Overall I am still looking forward to the changes, but still want to slap whoever decided to nerf the combo damage.

4. DaikiAomine

IGN:
    DaikiAomine
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    with the str/int and crit/mcrit being made the same it makes mana burn a disgusting set seeing as I hit around 4.5k int/100%mcrit solo on my dk (without any amps/pots) with it not including the bloodlust buff

would be a good alternative if you can't finish DG

5. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

you have a dk in the korean beta server?

6. DaikiAomine

IGN:
    DaikiAomine
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    no but that's how mana burn works, I assume that's how it'll work in this server when it comes as well

7. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Would you think gearing a DK be a good idea?

8. DaikiAomine

IGN:
    DaikiAomine
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    if you enjoy the class, otherwise you're better off gearing the s tier classes. I think this patch brings dk up from low tier to maybe mid-high

9. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Right now I'm just pouring all my funds into my franger. DK is just an after thought since awakening will buff them after the giant nerf to his combo damage.

10. BoldHeart

added some new vids

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)