Damn this GM

Discussion in 'Glacial Master' started by Merryem, May 27, 2014.

1. Merryem

IGN:
    Merryem
    Guild:
    #BLESSED
    Server:
    Cain
    is hella good at PvP

and lmao at this grappler gone cocky

I always thought GMS were really squishy but apparently not

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Nier FPriest main since 2017

For the limited amount of juggles they can do, that's pretty impressive.
    dat immortality passive doe

3. Merryem

IGN:
    Merryem
    Guild:
    #BLESSED
    Server:
    Cain
    Wait which GM skill causes people to freeze? Because I see sometimes in the videos that someone will be in a combo and randomly be frozen. Is that one of the GM skills? Like at 1:08 in this video

The GM isn't even attacking her and she got frozen. Is it from his title or some passive?

4. Tea i wanna hana pana

Steam:
    TasteTea
    Guild:
    Communism
    path of frost
    its that one skill that leaves a trail of ice when he runs around. he turns it on at 0:41 in that video

5. Azrael Frozen Tyrant

He's very skilled. Mad respect for those juggles

6. Merryem

IGN:
    Merryem
    Guild:
    #BLESSED
    Server:
    Cain
    Doesn't explain this;

Around 1:04 the slayer gets frozen and I dont see him activating Path of Frost. I might be wrong though.

7. Azrael Frozen Tyrant

Ah, that's the passive awakening

Here this is directly from Pure's guide, all credit goes to him.
    [​IMG]Frozen Soul – The bestest awakening passive evaz (in my opinion). Essentially grants the glacial master an aura that freezes any enemies near the Glacial master after a period of 2 seconds. But wait! There's more!! The Glacial Master actually inflicts MORE damage against frozen enemies (SCORE!) At max level your attacks inflict 16 percent more damage against frozen targets! (Must max!!)

I'm not sure how it functions in PvP because I never did it much, but it obviously works to some degree.

8. Pure Chill

IGN:
    Exceleration
    Guild:
    Chronicles, Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Haha, heard- well rather, saw my name there lol. Anyways yea, that would be the passive. Ice Path only freezes with the EX (which isn't available in PvP). Frozen Soul is considerably nerfed in PvP and has a longer proc time with a much smaller chance to activate. Also the damage increase against frozen enemies is nerfed. As a side note, I could probably clean up the description to make it more professional/easier to read but w/e lol. If you have any questions, fire away :)

9. Lil Puddin Duke of Diabeetus

IGN:
    ALOT
    GMs are pretty proficient in PvP. They have a lot of catching tools and a lot of ground control. They can combo enough because their damage is pretty high like most pure magic users. Leather armor helps them be a little less squishy and they fall pretty fast when we get juggled. They have one of the better launches too and teleport. But it's a high risk game even with immortality because some classes can juggle them then otg combo you to bits and they don't have a phase shift or molting kind of skill. Using the wake-up invincibility wrong will ruin you for 30 seconds if you ever get caught again. :C

10. BJMeow

I wanna play male mage in pvp but fair arena isn't in T_T

Also I came here because elemental bomber forum is dead :/

11. Alduina Still Art Dick

I'm Julian, I think I was the one who linked you the channel.

12. Xullos Skeleton Hugger

I personally don't think GMs should try to juggle at all. Their main strength is their hitstun, which is phenomenal might I add. I dunno, I do well for myself in PvP with a standing combo approach to things.

13. Alduina Still Art Dick

I think you should do whatever you want if you get to win.

14. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    How much attack speed does this guy have? I can't pull off anything near this kind of stuff.

15. Lil Puddin Duke of Diabeetus

IGN:
    ALOT
    GMs are actually pretty fast naturally. Just use a rod and have some standard attack speed and you'll be fine.

They have some of the best hitstun in the game. So do elemental bombers when you think about it. But their windmill and spear and even their x combo are good for juggling. It's a way to use the weaker attacks to actually deal some great damage. This way you're not running around waiting for arrow, hammer, or shatter to get off of cooldown. Spamming x while the person is standing is never a smart move either. That's the main dividing line between decent GMs and amazing GMs. It's all about how they use their weaker and faster skills.

16. Alduina Still Art Dick

Lets make a PvP room and PvP each other sometime.

17. Mr. Sly Guest

Most of the videos look like very average combos to perform. It's not as hard as people think to juggle on a gm. Vid 3/7 were really nice to watch though, those comebacks are beautiful. Also, am I the only one who can't connect that super armored hit from broken arrow in pvp? It only has to be the last hit to connect to get that leaping hit right? Idk, I find times where the skill connects but the leap doesn't activate.

18. Alduina Still Art Dick

the combos aren't the hard part.
    it's everything else.

also, you only need one hit for the leap, but american internet is too shitty

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)