Damage testing most popular epic autoguns.

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by BlackDawn, Jan 3, 2017.

1. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    So I've acquire most of the popular epic weapons that can be utilize for male mech. I mainly did this to better inform people about our weapons and to influence the choice you should make whenever we get events like epic road.
    I've done several test and the results weren't really surprising to be honest.
    Before I begin there are some caveats and weapon exclusions I like to throw out there when I did these test.

Weapons excluded:
    Savior weapons: I shouldn't have to tell you why I did this. All savior weapons (even our level 90 epic autogun) demolishes every other epic weapon. I only own just a bowgun and I can personally tell you your DPS will skyrocket when you get you're hands on one. However, hand cannon and revolver maybe an exception due to their terribly low amount of magical attack/intelligence base.

Machinist Fury: It's mainly a swap weapon to us. Great main weapon for sure but I wouldn't use it over some of the weapons I'm laying out.

Lord of Ranger: I have this weapon as well however, we don't have the ability to utilize damage mods just yet. Maybe if we get them on the 17th I will revisit this thread.

Primary Variables:
    Weapons: Open Fire, Ice Spark Bowgun, Neo Automatic Gun, Semiautomatic Shufflector.
    Variables: All weapons are +10 reinforced. Warlord's cry potion used, Mind Stimulant potion used, Undiluted Intelligence potion used, Vigor Elixor used.
    Level 30 robotics swap.
    Damage Sample test: Level 100 Nugol in 30 seconds.

I did two primary test.
    Landrunner setup vs Viper setup.

Landrunner Test:
    Primary Variables: Look under primary variables.
    Other Variables: 3pc Crazed Arsonist + kurgiv/3pc Deep Cover + kurgiv:

Open Fire (3pc DC + Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]
    Open Fire(3pc CA + Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Ice Spark Bowgun (3pc DC+ Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Ice Spark Bowgun (3pc CA+Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Neo Automatic Gun
    (3pc DC+Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Neo Automatic Gun (3pc CA+Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Semiautomatic Shufflector (3pc DC+Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Semiautomatic Shufflector (3pc CA+Kurgiv):
    [​IMG]

Viper Test:
    Primary Variables: Look up under primary variables.
    Other Variables: 3pc Devils toybox + Anton Epic Quest Magic Stone w/ Enchant ( +60 Fire Damage)

Open Fire:
    [​IMG]

Ice Spark Bowgun:

[​IMG]

Neo Automatic Gun:
    [​IMG]

Semiautomatic Shufflector:
    [​IMG]

Conclusion or TL;DR:
    All of these weapons do satisfactory amount of damage. But,out of all these weapons it seems that Open fire is the more all around better choice to pick up. It's the most versatile weapon. However, for the free epic road boxes I highly recommend you pick Semi automatic shufflecltor because it even out deeps open fire to an extent in terms of pure landrunner damage and it is just as versatile.

Depending on your build this is how the ranks pan out:

Landrunner build:
    1. Semiautomatic Shufflector
    2. Open fire
    3. Neo Automatic
    4. Ice Spark Bowgun

Viper Build:
    1. Open Fire
    2. Semiautomic Shufflector
    3. Ice Spark Bowgun
    4. Neo Automatic Gun

Overall Weapon ranks from test:
    1. Open Fire
    2. Semiautomatic Shufflector
    3. Neo Automatic
    4. Ice Spark Bowgun

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  2. Pyros

The bright colors are borderline unreadable with the standard theme on the site(yellow on white background is pretty cancer).

Nice tests otherwise but might be outdated pretty soon, if they patch the big balance changes with 90 since then elenore/smash become valuable even for mmech and that changes the deal a lot since you have lib, general bowgun, LoR and whatever else that can then be used. And 90 epics obviously but these are like crazy so whatever. Don't think we'll get big balance patch so soon though, so it'll just be the 90 epics shitting on the 85 epics.

3. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Like I said, I'll revisit this thread if I need too. The only real weapons I'll be interested in testing is Liberation autogun, General bowgun, Lord of Ranger, and Ion repulser (Level 90 epic auto).
    Of course I only own 1 of these weapons at the moment so thats going to take time >.>

4. Mumbles

How does the 90 epic autogun compare?

5. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Outside of saviors it's probably the strongest weapon a male mech can use at momment with the level 90 musket coming in 2nd. Probably after reworks gold lux would be stronger. Just gotta wait and see I guess.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)