Crusader General Discussion

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    The Silent One
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Practice.

2. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    You can change them to up+ space, up up + space etc

3. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

After doing rotations enough times it'll start to grow on you like keeping up elemental burn.

4. You can alter the key ins to make it simpler for yourself and whatever works for u. Using the hot keys would also help a lot if you don't plan on doing much fighting (FS). After that, just work on the rotation and practice, eventually you will remember

5. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Hey guys which is a better olympus pet for battle saint? The level 15-20 or 20-25?

6. Shuichiro

Anyone know how many frags it takes to upgrade a +11 amp piece from 86 to 90?

7. Madda Worse Than You

Ah, thanks all for the help! I'll try and be a good Crusader someday for you all.

8. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    In our current patches, a DI pet could work since Bsade still uses DI for self-buff or 20-25 for RoL and Crashing Cross, but in later patches and a more future-proof pet
    the 15-20 pet would likely be the best option.
    We can't use self buffs like later, but instead use a Lv20 buff "Holy Mace"(disables WB/Dawn/DI etc), C.Cross is fixed skill dmg(no longer scales to Lv), RoL is realtime and Grace of Courage is Lv15. Taking the 15-20 gives us, as active bsade pet a +1 GoC for more INT, RoL and mainly Holy Mace. Having HM on the pet can also allow you to simply use the pet as swap if you get/have a better bsade pet(Salami/Endarion).

9. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    K ty! Also another question, once i get crit smash and and smash source, would it be wise to use the bloody behemoth pet as a full time battle sader pet after full mace swaps?

10. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Yes Whale pet is solid as active pet, if you've got smash mods already. If you had the character around for the 1st Summer avatar packages and grabbed a Salamie/Endarion, they're the best pet we have by far atm. You ideally charge them(fairly low CD too) and use them at named foes/bosses and can even cast the pet skill(+15% dmg) and swap to a good actice pet(whale ihas solid stats).

11. NotaPedo

When your sader has more pig luck than your main.... feels bad man

Attached Files:

12. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
  13. So just wondering for bs about their skills and ov gears.
    Is it 6 PC bloody baptism +3 PC spirit revelation?
    For the damage build, just wondering how relevant the guide that was posted up on the other thread? That was like missing damage sources like sharpnel, flash shrapnel, spear, that light cross attack that debuff light and both I think the lvl 70 skill? The +% damage and the otg healing/damaging circle. Just wondering y is that? O.o

14. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    6pc Bloody Baptism and off-slots(legendary/epic) is usually a good starting choice as you farm a full legendary set or mixed epics/epic sets. I think 9pc Spiritual Revelation might be more viable later after Bsade revamp, but ofc like any other chron, its easy to beat with a few epics. However 6pc Spiritual Revelation will be used as swap later for bsade's new self-buff, Holy Mace.
    As for build, take w/e you want atm as it vastly changes after revamp, as you won't need to invest SP into buffs, you have new skills and some skills that are lacking now, are actually much stronger in the revamp.

15. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    If you're talking about my sample build, it literally says "Not updated" so that specific link and the FS build right above that one is not relevant. Everything else should be fine and you really should be looking at the skeleton build that I linked due to caveman's help.

16. Ggmech

Is there a specific weapon type bs will be locked into, I currently have the savior battle axe and cross, but the both feel so slow

17. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    The cross is strictly support based, and battle axe is very slow but hits hard. Also, best savior type weapon is scythe, but honestly, bs isn't really locked into any weapon type

18. Napk1nZ

Hello, I have a couple of questions.
    1. Am I suppose to use savior , halidom and deep rooted to buff?
    2. If so how do you buff using those 3 cross? If not then how do you buff with savior cause i cant swap it since the effect goes away :/
    Savior dropped today on my sader but i dont know how to use it to swap
    Thank you

19. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    There's essentially 3 different types of crosses (based on what we have anyway) that go into buffing: Ascension stacking, strike/wb buffing, and DI buffing. You have all three types with halidom, savior, and deep-rooted, respectively.

Optimally, you'd start with ascension gear, cast ascension, switch to strike/wb setting and gather as many stacks as you can with ascension. At your highest stack, cast strike/wb, and then switch to DI setting and cast DI.

20. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    To follow up here, there is also Apoc setting cross, which for the easy-to-get cross is just a Lv85 Haildom for stats/+1 skills. Optimally you would currently use Redemption Cross, which is +2 Apoc. After Lv90 hells are available you'll want Thunder Cross: Jupiter for really good stat, +2 Apoc and it has a bonus effect that when you cast Apoc, it applies Super Armor to the party for iirc, 15 seconds.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)