Crusader General Discussion

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. Th
    thanks for the info! Just wondering though, if you are buffing, I'm guessing we would start off at 9PC vow while using 2ND awake to stack the vit, then switch to 6/3 pc with Hali weap for extra boost on strike and what not for the final buff?
    So in which case would you use the 2 hali pcs? When your about to apoc?

2. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    This shows my buff orders. It's a bit old and my gears are different now, but that's how you would go about buffing.

3. holy crap thats a lot of swapping... hmm are u using furious grab, rising emblem and flash sphere as means to build up 2nd awake stack too?
    Probably wont be going to hell with the sader like yours, so it seems like all i need is the 9 pc vow and 3 pc silent prayer based on your previous post. How about enchants? Since there are a lot of swapping here, which pc would be permanent? Just want to make sure I dont enchant the wrong pc as I do have the +65 enchant card that I want to use, as well as buying the noblesky sub equip bead

4. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Hey guys, what do i swap as battle sader, as in mace swaps and RoL swaps

5. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    I use those to charge savior cross, if u are just using halidom cross instead of savior cross, u probably dont have to do all that. when u finish one rotation of buff, you can simply use crashing cross, sphere, blade of purity, spear of victory if u can hit monsters to stack ascension, if not, just use egg shield and fountain of life in between instead of all these skills.
    If you are not considering running hell at all in 90 cap, then u will be using vows and silent prayer still. If you are actually considering putting a lot funds into sader, then only enchant magic cata and silent prayer.
    The attached files were put together by Clay. The pics will show you what kind of gears you will be using, if you want to be top tier, in 90 cap

20 Base Mace Level SR 6pc Shoulder, Boots, Bracelet, Necklace, Sub, M.Stone 21 Sea God's Pants 22 lv 20 Pet 23 High Tech Ring 24 15-20 Title 25 Avatar Top 26 Halidom Top (Level 65, 70) 29 Mace Cross (Redemption/Thunder Cross: Jupiter) 30 Legend of Olymups Bead Belt.
    credit goes to Cian. The attached file is my setting at least. Also, i heard that RoL is real time now, so swap is useless(?) might need Clay or Skyson's confirmation.

Attached Files:

• 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      9.8 KB
      Views:
    • 43.png
      43.png
      File size:
      46.2 KB
      Views:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  6. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clayton/Xavier/Karis
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Yes RoL is realtime later, so its not necessary to focus on swap atm if you lack them.
    I'll just go over some ways to get Holy Mace swap boosts that come to mind:
    +1 Sea God Pants
    +1 Pet Lv20 skill
    +1 Title Lv20 skill
    +1 High Tech Ring
    +1 Avatar Top
    +3 Jupiter/Redemption Cross / +1 Haildom Cross
    +1 Legend of Olympus enchant (VoS belt ideally, can function as DI setting and Holy Mace)
    +1 Legacy/Halidom Top(65 or 70 Vulcan)
    +1 Platinum emblem
    +1 Platinum emblem
    +1 Platinum emblem(3rd is only avaiable for use if you have a motion aura, a previous Lost Treasure item)
    +1 Time Traveller's Silver Watch/Navarre's Insignia
    +1 Luke Raid Magic Stone
    Then you'll need 6pc Spiritual Revelation from farming OV, or buying from Ludmilla
    20 Base
    21 Sea God Pants
    22 Pet +1 Lv20
    23 Title +1 Lv20
    24 High Tech Ring
    25 Avatar Top
    28 Jupiter/Redemption Cross
    29 Legend of Olympus enchant (VoS belt)
    30 Legacy/Halidom Top(65 or 70 Vulcan)
    Sholder/Shoes/Sub/Mstone/Bracelet/Necklace for SpiRev

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  7. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Doesn't one point into holy mace nullify even using DI and the other buffs? Also for holy mace swap pet, should i get 15-20 olympus pet or 20-25 olympus pet?

8. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clayton/Xavier/Karis
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I'd grab them 20-25 as it is a better active pet, on top of being a swap.

9. @Flueqel sorry, couple more questions then I think I'm set.
    1. I can probably keep my shoulder, belt and shoes as Vow pcs right so I can enchant them since iirc we don't need to swap? (Going just standard non epic set up)
    2. Do you use RoL for FS? Didn't add it cause of mateka and agnes, but does it amount to much?

10. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    1. If you are not considering epics at all then yeah you are prob gonna use vows in 90 cap still. It takes a lot gears to beat vows. 7sins, smokey belt etc.
    2. No i do not. (I mean RoL as a source of dps) I have lv1 RoL to proc time defier with apoc. It is almost guaranteed apoc reset with apoc+RoL atk. If you wish, you can max it.

11. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clayton/Xavier/Karis
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    You will still want to swap for Strike/WB, which is 3pc Silent Prayer, and then apoc setup.
    RoL is a preference in FS, but I think most opt out of using it as in most cases it won't amount to much DPS for allies, and if it is, then they're likely undergeared.
    Edit: RoL should be Lv1 for certain to help with Balls/Jupiter multi-hit for Egene in anton raid.

• List
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  12. LordLyciaX

IGN:
    MayaBattuo
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    For FS, RoL's big draw being at lv1 is it's a cast skill (stack Savior/Ascension), and it's good for Egene.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Cool thanks for the tips everyone!

14. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    So after the revamp on BS, can someone give me a skill build i should follow? Just am curious

15. Firefly

anyone wanna do 4 bsader hanton

16. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    It's lit

17. koponz

Do I save for a saviors cross or upgrade the to Infinite Mstone for stats? I have 10 souls atm

18. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clayton/Xavier/Karis
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    I would personally hold off on the stone and save up for the cross, and you might get it to drop while farming the last 10 souls.

19. Madda Worse Than You

Heya hey.
    I've been leveling a Witch and linked it up to my Priest (hopefully future Crusader) and was wondering how people can memorize and perform all of the manual activation for buffs / spells. I'm an idiot when it comes to this type of stuff.

20. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Practice.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)