Crusader General Discussion

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    It was added to KDnF a small while back. I was hoping to see it added with Awakened Anton, but it might be added with hell revamp, or we may just get it randomly for DFOg.

2. madchickins Flesh

My random 9 vow saint picked up savior totem. WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS?!

3. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    Edit: I'm intending to give lvl 85 Vow belt 65 Vit since I'm going Vit sader, is there any reason not to? I have the card.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  4. Firefly

15mil holy sanctuaries :baxter:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. emzee

Is there any point in keeping Despair Clockwork for the -15% cooldown? I already have DRC.

6. Firefly

lower divine flash cd to upkeep buffs easier for entire party

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. squarep4

I'm preparing for the battlesader rework, which of these pieces should be replaced by gracia since i need 6 pc?

Capture.PNG

8. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    The Silent One
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    All of the armour pieces and the ring. The ring is just a nice cd reset swap. Should not be included in main setup.
    One of the few redeeming qualities about battlesader is that we are a fix damage class meaning that we can utilize all versions of savior weapons because our damage isn't dependent on magical attack. Of course rosary and scythe will always be the best because it give way more intelligence.

9. madchickins Flesh

What tier is battlesader? I'm thinking about grinding for gracia now.

10. Ggmech

What weapon should i invest in now for bsader rework. Do they still use crosses or are they rosary and scythe

11. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Bsade is primarily fixed damage, the only skill that is % is Jupiter's X-string(the explosions are even fixed), so you can use almost any weapon since all you'd need is I.atk/effect. So looking at Saviors, a bsade can use all(but cross) pretty much equally, but Rosary/Scythe are more optimal. Rosary has the highest INT, Matk for Jupiter, cast speed and some mcrit, but has slow atk speed and gets hitlag on foes when using jupiter. Scythe has good INT and Matk, some Mcrit and high atk speed and low hitlag for Jupiter. Overall I like Scythe, primarily because it looks cooler.

12. rink

Hey guys, I snagged a Redemption Cross from raiding earlier, and I was wondering if it was worth using for Apoc swapping. I did some light testing against my 85 +10Vit Halicross, and the two crosses seemed to preform about the same. Is Redemption worth investing into at all, or should I just stick with the 85 hali for now?

13. Kiwi-poi

When you say testing, do you mean comparing your own damage? Because you should keep in mind that apocalypse effect on other party members may be more significant than on our own. And on that note, I'd say pick the redemption if you're using it purely for apoc swap.

14. LinkMaster7 Average Lurker

IGN:
    Clay/Xavier/Galahad
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Redemption is BiS for Apoc setting atm, however if you have your Haildom amp'd and possibly have a event enchant on it, it might be able to beat a unamp'd, unenchanted Redemption Cross. Regardless it is capable of being better, and it can function as a +3 Holy Mace swap later with battle sader revamp.

15. rink

Yeah I was just testing my STR stat to see how high I could get it. Not the best way to test for allies, but just was looking to get a rough idea. Amd yeah, don't need it for anything else than apoc as I have a +11 DRC for DI.

OK goos to know it's worth hangong onto and amping up when I get the chance. It looks like my hali is a bit stronger right now because of all the hali equipment I'm using.

16. Any b saders mind showing their nugol time?

17. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Nearly pissed myself when i saw this! Time to get 6 pc gracia

Attached Files:

18. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    All around me are saders with savior battle weapons

19. Working on a vit sader and i'm new to FS. What exactly should I be working for? 9 pc Vow? or is it 6pc Vow and 3 pc something? Guessing offslot be legacy of Ista over dusky gem?

20. Flueqel

IGN:
    Flueqel
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    You do need both 9 pc Vow for DI and 3 pc Silent Prayer + 6 Vow for strike/wisdom. Ista would be better than dusky gem as offslot yes. After you get that, you are looking for at least a lv85 halidom top and another lv85 halidom pc that's not shoulder for 2 pc set effect, get pink apoc +1 sub, lv85 halidom cross for strike/wisdom/apoc, and clone avatar top for apoc. That's the short term goal you should be aiming for to join raid.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)