Cross of Boiling Blood

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by BlackDawn, Mar 19, 2016.

1. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I know quite a few people have been asking me to do this for a couple of days now. I've been holding off from doing it because I didn't get dusky gem yet.
    DISCLAIMER: This test, at least personally, wasn't done with decent accuracy because of the differentiating levels of amplification of the crosses.
    Labarum +10 amp / Level 85 legacy cross no amplifcation / CoBB +7 amp.
    Pay exclusive attention to physical attack of the ranger to the right.

Setup for experiment: +8 6pc vow of silence /w +7 3pc Silent Prayer Sign of Protection + Slow heal (1 use / No slow heal TP sub equip swap):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (In this one I accidentally used Heaven's melody but it shouldn't matter at all because it doesn't affect strength/phy attk anyways just HP/MP.)
    [​IMG]
    So yeah pretty much this cross is too overpowered. 4-5k additional physical attack is around 10-12% more damage output overall.
    Pray to RNGesus you get this cross.
    Edit: Please keep in mind this stats with no chronicle upgrades and with minimal amplification. Probably sometime in the future I will do this again.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I see a Sader on the left :huh:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    LOL my eyes are getting shittier by the day thx for noticing that

4. GloomyTiger

Blood Boiling is OP.
    In KDnF, That's a $405 at least.

• List
  5. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I didn't know you had an account on this site lol. You mind making an anton guide thread specifically for saders? Much appreciated.

6. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Guy makes an account here today and the first thing you do is ask him for a guide

Rude

7. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Also it's not like Anton is even that hard on Sader lol. As long as you know how to properly buff, you should be fine.

8. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    I didn't mean to be rude or assertive or anything D:. Also I've seen like a lot of different builds and a lot of different types of saders. Maybe I shouldn't ask for a guide more like an Q&A maybe? I've heard different perspectives and accounts from different types of players except for not just a sader but a sell party tier sader at that.

9. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Hello, I'm Ark. You may not of heard of me before, but I raid weekly on my Sader. If you have any questions, I can try to answer them to the best of my ability :toot:

10. underverse24

IGN:
    DarkOpressor
    Guild:
    Signify
    Server:
    Cain
    i can't believe that by just get and craft a unique weapon you had even catch the attention of people from other versions:dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited::dogcited:
    good for you and congratulations you have officially trascendence beyound DFOG:thumbsup:

@GloomyTiger even though im not a admin or the spokeman of this community and this is not a proper section for what i will say next but regardless anything welcome to DFOnexus and please enjoy your stay.
    pd: ur avatar is soo awesome specially Tog

11. BlackDawn Fuck JavaScript

IGN:
    BlackPaladin
    Steam:
    Dankerinos
    Guild:
    VagrantEX, Auxilium
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh that works out nicely then! Does a vitality sader even bother maxing wisdom blessing? Is deflection wall and victory spear great utilities? How did you do in your first sell party? How many aura slots do you have?

12. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

1: Not in sell party. Sell party Sader is much different from regular raid sader. You have to have much better gear and its much more intensive.
    2: You don't need to max Wisdom, but you can I suppose? Vit sader's are kinda weird and I can't comment much because I'm Spirit.
    3: Wall and Spear aren't used very much at all from my experience. Wall is primarily used in Gun Defense and even then, it's not needed in a typically party. You typically just stand there and buff in a regular party. Wall can also be used to push zombies in Leg but that's about it. I've actually been told not to use Spear by a few kr's (one time when I didn't even use it....? idk, that was a weird raid). It's not really used much either.
    4: I actually don't have any Aura items. Aura items are not really needed at all during typical 20 man raids. They are helpful for sure, but not needed.

• List
  13. vincentomad

Gabe can sell recipe anywhere in 76lvl range or is there some specific places? >_< (im noob, sorry)

14. MoistFeels MORE SPIRIT!

IGN:
    Bubbleoseven
    Guild:
    SilverPig
    Server:
    Cain
    I saw you in town with that beast and had to check the DFOpedia to make sure i was not delusional.
    also, anyone know if there is going to be a pet with better +spirit then the stupid whale?

15. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Pink whale is the pet basically all kDnF saders use currently.

16. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    one of these days imma dedicate an entire month or something just grinding time gate just to get this cross ;-;

17. Shinigami936 Gimme panties

IGN:
    Caineghis
    Server:
    Cain
    A month? I think you mean a month of running 20 characters a day on full FP + 156 pot.

18. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    I can dream dangit ;-;

19. caveman1095

IGN:
    Xelnar
    Server:
    Cain
    I am glad you guys mentioned this. I was seriously about to start running Reshpon because I thought it still dropped from there X_X

20. PikaStar8

IGN:
    Viqtoria
    Guild:
    Harem+
    Yea thats where cross of ROTTING blood drops XD I got confused of the two when i first heard about it as well XD ( Though I heard rotting blood is a good cross to go for if your not as dedicated to go after this cross :L )

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)