Creator's Click2Win Guide [Creator General Guide]

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Mikaya, May 20, 2015.

1. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Just tape the mouse to a zapper. Same thing

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • List
  2. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    You probably could if you can make some sensor to emulate mouse movement like the wiimote does and stuff. I'm serious. Is it practical? probably not.... Though I have been playing around with the thought and even jotted down some notes:
    • Wiimote Sensor thingy...is mouse movement.
    • Nunchuck stick = movement
    • B to attack/Emulate Left Click, C to jump, A emulates right click.
    • D-pad and home button are skills. 1,2,+, -, Z are items.
    • Have a keyboard somewhere nearby...play on a bigger screen too
    As far as a plastic gun, like with rail shooters, I don't think there's enough buttons for that...I've yet to even think about that lol.

I'll be honest though, I don't have the stuff to even try what I said though. If anyone wants to try, go for it if you have the stuff to try it.

3. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    use a super scope ya nerds

• Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. KYL iceman

Guild:
    FlyingLolis
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm levelling a summoner to try eche assist, good punching bag for hell mode APCs while putting down the suction and root.

5. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I suppose... but I don't really see creator ever having an issue with hell apcs other than needing the time to kill em :P

6. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    and thats only demons, hell apcs get run over pretty fast, 2-3 boulder rotations on ult.

The hell demons take a good qwhile tho

7. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    That's how it was on my mbrawler too q_q

8. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    So one of my friends brought up Creator's gauge recovery and how it impacts usage at higher levels. Gonna have to look into and expand on that.

The rundown of it is that all gauges have a fixed recovery time, but the recovery per second is what matters. If 100 fire gauge recovers at 20/sec, then 185 is 37/sec, which could be the big difference between a killing blow with meteor against you getting killed (Not that ever matters). Probably worth looking into.

9. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes, this is also why breakpoints matter so much as well.

10. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    well it's already there, so have a stab to dissect it for what it's worth and stuff.

Also welcome back.

11. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Dice Dragons mini guide to doing OV on a creator.

You get no pieces to buff you, its a for fun/helping guildies dungeon. I like it.
    You cant equip weapons or c3 pieces. All your exo must come from c2 pieces. It still easy to hit hard exo.
    You must be brought into rangelus, you can not unlock it since you dont have an epic chain.

Room 1
    Use your op vacc hax and roots to ball up all the mobs in 1 spot, making sure non get free. if one gets out, make sure to root it so it cant wreck havoc on your party. Creator is generally pretty useful in this room.

Room 2

if you feeding, just stand on the X axis of the machine and toss them in with draw. Ez pz feeding! Creator is just easier to feed with them most.

Room 3

Click/plate down the tree goblins. Free friends even if caged with clicks. prot/wind will cause ollie to anti cube, but if pre cast the room before, only the action of casting wind/prot proc anti cube. make sure to cage ollie with roots so he cant run around.

Room 4

Vacc hack/root hold, general room ez pz.

Room 5

You can be the bomber. every does three oils, then you nut them and flame nado onto the oil. you iframe, and no bomb is needed. or you can do standard bomb style and just ice shield instead.

Boss room

Roots lock even machine in place perma. Great holds. Boulders do work since he is so big.

Room 1
    Use your vacuum and if you do have to get grabbed, make sure to pre cast wind, that way you can suction even while grabbed, or ice so you can plate while grabbed.

Room 2
    Time to shine baby. Grab blue first and throw it to one side, then lock the others in place so they cant run to party mates. purple next, and keep it up using roots/draw to control the field. You can make this room a cake walk.

Room 3
    Grab the gold as soon as you possibly can, and root them before they become vuln if you wanna make sure you can get em. Then root them against a wall, same as the room before, you can control the room on a unnatural level. BE CAREFUL when attacking, since creator has lots of hitstop/juggles/multi hits, do NOT juggle the last gold dragon, prolly best to let the party do the lifting on that one. do not cube in this room, so no prot/wind.

Room 4
    in room 3 after clearling, pre cast wind. Your control again makes this room a cake walk. Suction them all up and root, while rooted it seems gold can only jump straight up. So aslong as you maintain your roots, you can lock them all in one spot forever. after the precasted wind, do not prot/wind, it will proc anti cube messing it all up.

Room 5
    Just root him to control him and dps himdown. dont forget to hug your friend, you can attack from any point, he cant, so make sure you let him attack.

Boss
    Dps him down, roots help kinda but not like he moves alot anyways.

Room 1
    suck em up, dps ez pz

room 2
    Suction helps get him on mines, root him if he is being annoying.

room 3
    suck n dps, ez pz room again

Room 4
    pull him to the top with suction, and root him there. Control makes it useful for getting him to a safe spot to attack unhindered.

Room 5
    again, ez pz room.

Boss
    Your first goal is to GRAB geminix before she can mindcontrol everyone. you gotta be fast, its hard, but if people have pots, its not bad either way. other then that, use iframes when needed and dps him down, roots help control him. Root land runners if you can. pretty simple boss like the rest of the dungeon.

Room 1
    Standard room

Room 2
    You can actually click the boxes while in the cage, when let out, root him in a spot where he wont get in the way, other then that, click those boxes from anywhere. caged or not.

Room 3
    This room is tricky, he is iframed till he jumps, so you gotta stop his jump at like the perfect time, and he is immune to draw at a few points. So you gotta wait till he is can be grabbed with draw, and pull him into the middle, then keep him juggled with draw, dont toss him to high though. With agood party you can 1 combo him on hard so be patient.

Room 4
    Root the demon, and damage wisps, nothing to break here really.

Room 5
    Root the black demon and the purple one as soon as they spawn. black is unique in that he can not be grabbed, but roots will lock him on his platform anyways. you can swap and do the bottom two if someone has a plan for the top two. if one of them gets off their platform windstorm back on and root them. if they are about to respawn, wait for them to respawn before rooting them, if they are in the orb when you root, they will spawn outside of the roots off the plate. GEnerally you wanna use your op movement and position locks to control this room.

Boss room
    fuckboi dance party room zzzzz

Room 1
    Vacuum standard mob room.

Room 2
    Knock downs piss him off and make him roar, meteors and plates should not be used. Firewall is the prime ov fire spell cause of this. Cubing will make him get a small shield. so dont bother using prot/wind, they wont help you much, the only time I say use them is if someone else knocks him down, quickly enter prot so you can iceshield/nado to avoid his roar. the shield isnt bad if you properly decked out. and it will save you 25% of your hp. roots dont count as a grab, so its free control.

Room 3
    Root stalkers, grab neizer throw him to the other side and root him. do virus duty if you got it. other then that, dps room. Control helps here a little bit.

Room 4
    Standard numack shenanigans.

Room 5
    You can suction ashecore to the ice ring, so make sure to pull him as close to the runner as you can. this makes it 10x easier, dont knock down here either or grab him. Your main use is how op the suction is.

Boss Room
    Standard bakal, hit him with firewall/boulders beam helps alot here to do damage aswell.

Room 1
    Standard mobs.

Room 2
    I guess that this guy can be "Slowed" if he SAs and you counter him, aslong as you keep up the countering, you can keep him "Stuck" so firewall the fuck out of him. other then that, par the course.

Room 3
    Multi hit him to break his shield, firewall is godmode here as well. get a ghost or dont, it dont matter. root him and watch party destroy him.

Room 4
    You can skip her counter orb gimmick if you grab her right away as the room starts, so pre load inter. other then that, abuse safe spot and counter her with fire wall/clicks. Draw to keep her juggled when you get the chance.

Room 5
    Standard course, obey rules of coins. lock him down with roots. break shield with firewall/beam.

Boss Room

Shred that cloak, beam/fire wall hit so fast, you keep his ass down forever. let others deal with stopping phases unless you trust your assist skills. other then that, you can shred clock in around 1-2 seconds alone.

this is just for those few are interested in playing content for more then just gear lol

12. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I imagine you can just root and throw the gobs in 1 by one for gleich?
    fire can infinite hitstun so even the worst players can manage to kill stuff before they can move

13. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes. Today We were able to do Astatos without her moving cause of firewall juggles and draw.

And yes, you can fee gleich with draw very easily.

Not everything can be perma fire hitstunned cause draw cant be used on everything, but for the most part, yeah. you can bust most gimmicks wide open.

14. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    As more things come to mind, I updated a couple sections lol...mostly minor stuff.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)