Create two lancers (Piercing his Way) Event

Discussion in 'Lancer' started by moritsuna, Aug 22, 2016.

1. moritsuna

http://www.dfoneople.com/news/events/view/Piercing-his-way-to-Lv-86

So there are 2 events for leveling up a lancer. On this page specifically however, it says you can create how many lancers you want and they will ALL receive the same rewards. (Sounds good for people who want to main either skirmisher or vanguard, but want to have the other)

Additionally, if you get to lvl 86 in 10 days you can get some extra stuff. Wait, 10 days? I'm sure it's possible but isn't that kinda hard with FP and stuff :p

2. Valic I don't mind...

IGN:
    Valic
    Server:
    Cain
    I have the following FP pots.
    1 FP, 30 fp from mileage, 30 from cera shop, 156 from events, 156 from mileage shop assuming it's not the same cd, a 50 FP pot, 100 FP pot, and then there's the 2 mielage pots that give 30 and 50. With neo premium you begin with 273, totaling in 876 FP. Even if I'm wrong about the 156 FP pot(leaving you with 720fp instead), you also have to account for when you have 1-2 FP left and enter a dungeon on 0 FP. Then all the exp potions we've been given daily/weekly as well as the ones these events will be providing... I wouldn't be surprised if I see people hitting 86 within 2 days. I know I plan to, but hitting it within 10 days definitely isn't an issue given how much neople keeps giving us on a day to day basis with exp/fp.

3. moritsuna

Ah so you gotta plan with using FP based on the pots you were given, I too have a bunch but I just started during the DFO x STEAM, not sure I'll do 10 days though lol

4. Valic I don't mind...

IGN:
    Valic
    Server:
    Cain
    Even if you don't have FP pots, just with neo premium alone you should be able to do it within 6-8 days if you're a casual player but still use all that FP up. All those growth pots really make a difference if you stay on the epic quests. There's also EXP capsules and a few level up tickets they're giving us as well.

5. moritsuna

Side question, I don't know if I've been doing it efficiently for in general leveling with these events, I should just do Epic + dimensional seal and skip most featured quests? 6-8 days would be nice, i'll definitely use the FP

6. Valic I don't mind...

IGN:
    Valic
    Server:
    Cain
    I would do any feats that you'll be completing along with epics anyways as +exp is always good, but we are getting a feat clear ticket so no need to worry abot that. You could also opt to skip dimensional seal quests until you hit 86 to level faster as staying on epic quests will be more exp for your FP anyways.

7. moritsuna

So the event has the aura avatar for completing it, but no subclass avatar. Kinda new here but will these be released as well later? (did they do it for knight I'm guessing?)

8. Valic I don't mind...

IGN:
    Valic
    Server:
    Cain
    They said supposedly they would release those with their 2nd awakening(which was said in their stream I believe to be in a couple weeks after the lancer release). I can't see them not giving the set to us along with the summer set as these events will be a while.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)