Controller or Keyboard for monk? suggestions?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by PunchMunch, Dec 29, 2015.

1. PunchMunch

IGN:
    HolyPrayer
    Server:
    Cain
    I normally play on keyboard but i have heard that monk is best on controller. So i would like some insight on the type of advantages and disadvantages both of them have.

2. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    It's whatever you are most comfortable on that is best. I think Monk works really well on controller because the button layout makes it very intuitive and convenient, so things like Duck/Sway cancels are easy, and manual inputting skills is also alot easier so you don't need to waste hotkey space on Ducking Skills.

3. PunchMunch

IGN:
    HolyPrayer
    Server:
    Cain
    Ok then, I'll give it shot with controller.

4. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
  5. TehEpicBlade Faggot

IGN:
    Mars312
    Server:
    Cain
    Am I the only monk that does Manual Sway inputs on keyboard? It feels that way. None of my sway/ducking skills are on hotkey. It's ez.

6. Vince Omega

IGN:
    Omeged
    Guild:
    SRK
    Server:
    Cain
    Controller.

7. I just put Sway on the A key for easy input when I need it and go from there, since having to go to neutral just to sway straight back is a pain every time. From there I just hotkey stuff with more tedious inputs or things I need to throw out immediately without having to worry about getting interrupted, like Will Driver. Overall with how useful hotkeys are I can't imagine being on anything more than a keyboard unless you love manual inputs or you have an epic or w/e that boosts damage for less hotkeys filled up.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)