Communicate already!(anton raid....)

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by SuperHealMan, Nov 5, 2016.

1. SuperHealMan Full time Nekomancer

IGN:
    Intervating
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Ok if you are the captain speak up! You are the person that made this raid direct the dam thing but for some reason you didn't talk after telling us in 1 line that 3 parties should hatch and 1 was eugene. All that did was confuse us all when the hatcheries spawned and no one was assigned to a certain hatch. It wasn't our fault the team fail it was you who failed us.
    I'm trying not to be mad over this but please you have to communicate when you do things like these or nothing gets done.

2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Also, party leaders, if shit is eating poopoo, and boats is lagging out, and things are bad, CALL THE BOSS. dont "Try and make it work" Fucking tattle that shit to the boss right away, "UH BOSS BOATS IS LAG SOME1 COVER"

Boats can easily try a battle, and swap around to get clears, and save the phase, but if hampo fails, Everyone is gonna be REAL mad. Same if battle fails because you have issues clearing, Call it out, so you can get a cover and the raid cap can try and get you clears else where.

Communication is key in raid friends!

3. mai saucin on u

Guild:
    Airbears
    yea all u hoes needa square up

4. hypershatter

IGN:
    SwordRoC
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    I have seen some real dumb sht from pug captains. Probably need to rethink if I will ever run with a no-buff pug again

5. Newhere

no buff raids tend to go smoother in my experience since raid leader will try to set up good parties. If you are geared enough to get in no buff its better to do so.

People overestimate how mich the buff will carry them.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)