Combo Tree

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by unlistedturtle, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Hello yall, so I'm knew to the game and I was wondering what is your specific combo tree that you like to use? What skills do you feel like go best together? I'm level 35 and I had a good system going until I pressed the auto configure button thingy. Thanks in adv for your reply.

2. gargamel

low CD trash-> low CD trash->bloody twister-> ground quaker-> upward slash(for repositioning myself while they are still being held)->illusion sword
    neutral wave->spirit crescent->ghost orb-> bounce blow (lands in the middle of ghost orb'ed mob)-> raging fury-> tombstone
    whipsword->charge crash->moonlight slash (catches mobs that were still inside your hitbox)-> triple stab-> phantasmal slayer-> outrage break

3. Mikaya The Incompetent One

IGN:
    Mikayano/SariaViolet
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Auto configure is the worse idea. You should build combos based on preference. The Dark Knight has a stupid amount of versatility, all of which depends on the style of the player. You can mix and match from different trees creating powerful combos, provided you don't get hit during them or let them go into cooldown before using them.

4. Shalako

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 Skill Combos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. jktstance

I'd like to add that Shock Wave -> Dark Break is a fantastic combo. The AoE of the two skills are just about equal and the range (slash on shock wave and hop on dark break) are similar too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)