Chron sets and Landrunners/TimeBomb vs Vipers

Discussion in 'Mechanic' started by RealityBreak, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I really like 6 piece devil's toybox; it's great dps and has a lazy playstyle, and I think it really suits certain needs. The only thing is that with total countdown, you'll end up with a lot more than 7 vipers, so you're wasting damage potential.
    So actually, I'm having fun 1shotting bosses with 6 piece rusted robo mech drop; I do think this set has its uses.
    I can definitely see crazed arsonist being good for speed runs, and very good all round, with explosion size increases and ridiculously low cd landrunners. The only problem I have with it is that if you get the 9 piece, you don't get stuff like king's necklace bracelet, kurgiv's necklace (which you aren't going to get, it probably won't drop for anyone ever.), burning wave ring, etc.
    DPS wise, with 9 piece, landrunners will still only reach around 35% of your total damage output, and might not even match up to viper damage (with just viper tp), and obviously 9 piece doesn't buff your other skills, while non chron accessories will. I'm not really convinced for 9 piece anything.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)