Chaos General Discussion

Discussion in 'Chaos' started by Save 4 Less, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Shady Making a honest living on dishonesty

Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain

This seems to give better results genociding prince from my experience before I switched to using 1st awakening for prince, and saving genocide for the boss.

2. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm considering Great Glory 6pc for INT and Indep atk. bonuses, is this a stupid idea ?

3. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Yes lol
    Just get Gracia if you wanna be budget

4. fraxian

IGN:
    Tasty
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Does anyone know how much independent attack increases your damage, like a point to percent damage ratio? Because I'm rolling a poverty dark set and deciding between Becky goggles and the sub that gives 13 shadow resist and damage. I have 3p DG with top, shoulder, and belt which when compared to my Gracia set cuts my nugol to 1:45 - > 1:00.

5. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    i believe its 10 i.atk = 1% damage. Somewhere around that. That sub is imposter horn? I doubt its better now that dg requires only 150 town resist

6. fraxian

IGN:
    Tasty
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    If so then definitely Becky then since I have already reached that 150 town resist. Thanks! Using it as a placeholder until I can get blooming ;-;

7. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    booming is a very very op sub but ya becky is quite powerful for being "free"

8. Winjo

Isn't Independent Attack just a straight up multiplier for your damage? As in, Big Daddy's Big Bang Jump Attack does something like 150 damage base, which is multiplied by your 2300~ Independent which makes it show up as ~350000 in the tooltip. Regardless, to calculate how much you get out of additional Independent you can just do Added/Current and get the increased damage. Basically if you increase your Independent Damage by 1%, your damage will increase by 1%. This is roughly true for added Intelligence. For elemental it should be (1+New/222)/(1+Old/222).

9. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    For elemental it's much easier to just do it like
    [Amount Changed] / ( [Current Amount] + 222 )

10. Winjo

So how bad are the upcoming nerfs/buffs going to affect poverty Chaoses wearing Gracia/GP? It looks like a 40% across the board damage nerf and we can no longer cheese with 7 Big Daddies. My conundrum comes from the fact that I have a lot of DC saved up I was going to funnel to my Dark Templar but her place is safe in Anton Raid forever. I could funnel some of the DCs to my Chaos and hope for something a lot better than a BRD. Am I overestimating the nerfs in comparison to getting 4 more levels?

11. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    I think the patch was supposed to take a jab at Crazy Spin/chron builds and such, Gracia or other "normal" builds should be fine.

12. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Overall it's likely a buff . It does kill any super cheese tactics ( stacking the hell outta big daddy or spinnies), but it really makes it easier to balance from a developer stand point because minion numbers are now static. I just wonder what they plan to do in regards to ennoblement since it's useless now.

13. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    What about Seagod's though? It's going to have elemental elenore like gracia. With that in mind, still go Gracia?

14. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Why would you want to get seagod when we don't even know when the changes will be applied in DnF let alone DFO and by the time it gets here you'd have gracia already.

Summon changes have a better chance of getting here first before the 85 quest legendary changes.

15. Pyros

It doesn't have elemental elenore, it has normal elenore, 17%. If you have high elemental, gracia is better, although Sea God is only 5pc and works well with Cold Princess. But farming a set that's only going to be good in the future seems a bit pointless, especially when that future could be 4+months from now(granted farming a legendary set takes 4months anyway but any legendary box event will shorten that a fair amount).

16. SirWaltz

I generally only see Chaos's using DG any other sets good for them in 85's or 90's range I'm main chaos but I won't be able to finish DG (2/5)

17. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    That's because right now there's really not any other good set. The best way to boost damage currently for Chaos is just by stacking ele damage, and Dark Gothic is the best at that.
    And then after summon revamp, Dark Gothic is still a really strong choice because the set is just ridiculously strong. But now there's other a lot of other options, since we'll able to use all the other damage modifiers.

18. Shady Making a honest living on dishonesty

Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. JohnSmith

Does this patch allow us to use smash, additional dmg, or crit dmg? I don't see anything about the dmg modifier, just the weapon unlock.

20. Save 4 Less Now!

IGN:
    Malyx
    Server:
    Cain
    No dmg modifier change yet, that was added in a later patch.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)