Chaos/Demon God Guide/Compendium/Informations

Discussion in 'Chaos' started by Dowiet, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    can you clarify, not really understanding.
    also combo change I'm not sure unless you are talking about key commands when can be changed by clicking the change button in the skill tree
    [​IMG]

2. Oh, thanks! That is exactly what I wanted! :D

3. Beryll

*2 day rollback RIP MY QUESTION*
    Let's do this again.

Hello, I'm a noob that's only played for 3 weeks. I need to ask a confirmation question regarding the equipment sets. Do I just actually pick 1 element at go with that or should I at least keep another element set handy?

The event has allowed me to get some equipment but I'm pretty sure I screwed it up along the way because I just haphazardly filled in slots but still based of the "Any-Works with any set"
    Here is my current set:
    Bottom, Belt, Necklace - Great Glory
    Bracelet - Gigantic Presence
    Shoes, Shoulder, Ring - Shadow Guide: Dark Queen (I know they're going to be a buff set but they replaced equipment that were just magic seals)
    Sub Equipment - Kane's Ambush
    Magic stone - Emerald Crystal (just stats)
    Top - Halidom 80 (+1 Queen of Hearts, +1 Transgenics)

Since I was reading about buff swap equipment, I was wondering what the other pieces I should get for shoulder, shoes, and ring with these as the other parts for now? Or if there's a suggestion that I should totally revamp the whole thing, I'm open to it too.
    If it helps I already have Bone Red Dragon, and Cold Princess Necklace as my other epics.

Thank you!

4. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    If i remember right I said:
    you can work toward
    shoes - vilmark
    shoulder - screaming cavern
    ring and eventually necklace - gigantic presence
    magic stone - mechanic dragon essence or ele stone depending no wut ele you going for
    sub - screaming cavern or becky goggles
    you could go fire with bone red but thats expensive. Also what weapon are you using already? bone red shoudl beat anything even if you dont go fire except for the higher epic weapons.

5. Beryll

I've actually just been using the rental weapon since I've not really been into anything harder than ancients.

Thanks for the fire suggestion, it's something that I am to just grind for I suppose. haha. Gives me goals at least.

6. llght

Do you not use disarm? Or do you have it on a convenient hotkey bind? (I don't see it in your hotkey bind s/s after this post).

edit: Question for anyone:
    I'm confused on how many buffs you should be doing. Braimstorm -> wicked blood -> fancy twist. How often do you use resonance?

7. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Disarm is up + Z
    brainstorm is your main buff. It should be up ALWAYS. wicked blood is prep for burst so it's only needed when you need to crash the game.
    resonance is a nice hold or something you'd wanna cast before entering another room. It's a substantial boost to minion damage

8. primaeva

Thought I'd reply here as the Chaos presence needs work on these forums!
    Some questions:
    1. Does the Light Damage on our gear (assuming Gracia) benefit summon attacks or just our sword skills and spells?
    2. Is using Resonance mid combo actually a DPS drop? (trading Warrior attacks for Hold)
    3. Aten's Command - should it be up all the time and does it boost damage by getting summons to use specials more often?

I've only recently learned to Resonate and refresh transgenics before every room, have seen a huge jump in deeps. Am currently only 1/9 Gracia but getting the Fishball set. Hells have provided me with Pioneer Auto Botton, Formal Belt and Bone Red, which have made my farming runs much faster, but its a long grind to Gracia full.

Thank you so much for the guide mate. I've read it many, many times.

9. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    1.Elemental damage has always worked on nearly all our minions aside from vampire children which was a bug that was fixed.

2.It shouldn't be a dps drop as the damage boost more than makes up for it just don't spam it as it lasts 4 seconds longer than the cooldown. Typically you'll resonance before entering a new room though since that eliminates the "hold" that resonance provides. If you need to reapply it though it provides a nice gap for cooldowns etc. End game consists of things dying within a hold provided by a primary holder class though so it may seem a bit irrelevant.

3.Aten's command has a small cooldown in between uses so it may not be up when you actually want to utilize the resurrect portion. It's mainly used for when you want to genocide as it resurrects all minions although the secondary portion of it (summons using their specials on a 1 second cooldown) is still useful.

Transgenics is an annoying mechanic but it is absolutely essential to keep it at five stacks. I usually save a few voras for times when sac bomb decides to not work or something to keep it at five stacks. Also keep in mind that resonance works on horde charge damage as the minion damage is separate from the chaos herself.

10. primaeva

Thanks for all your answers :) great to know saving Voras was the right idea (couldn't they expand hitbox for Sac Bomb a bit?!)

I suppose it's just a matter of grinding gear and swap sets now.

Would you be able to upload a pic of your typical damage analysis? I'd like to see the proportions.

Also, do minions inherit our MCrit?

Finally, will Gracia 3pc set overwrite Bone Red's Inflict Fire Damage? And ele circle changes only Magician damage so that isnt that big a deal right?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  11. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Minions do inherit MCrit I'll post something on damage later

12. Dowiet Fucking Psychopath

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    one of my better ferman times. awakenings should pretty much be on top

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)