can some give me advice

Discussion in 'Avenger' started by leemf, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leemf

i am new to this class and game kinda i was wondering witch crit passive should i get for this class magic or physical?

also
    is echoes of none thing a good passive to get for this class

if some can help me out i would like it a lot

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  2. H-1

Avenger is a magical class. Echos of nothing is a core passive, get it.

3. Kerath Happy 9pasha

IGN:
    Varandas, Jehane
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Every Avenger-specific passive (Devil Strike, Scythe Mastery, Echoes of Nothing, Nightmare) is a must-max.

4. Skiptrace

All Passives, Painful Rapture, Spin Dash, Dark Authority, I know are must max. Past that i'm not sure.

Edit: M.Crit Passive is also a must.

5. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    ^Except Dark Authority ISN'T a must-max.

6. Zioken Bucha Bucha Fucha

Guild:
    OceanSharks
    Server:
    Cain
    He's magical so get that passive crit, also Avenger is one of the least SP constricted characters I know of. You can max pretty much all skills except one attack, so just use them and find what you prefer. Get all the passives though as they are all important to your damage. Also if you find you have too much free SP you can get Ancient Memory early on and take out of it when you need to.

7. leemf

thanks but i got one more question is the basic buff that can up int of party member a good skill to have on it because i learn it and level it up on my late 20 avenger

8. Skiptrace

Wisdom Blessing is a pretty good skill to get, mainly to buff yourself up. Don't get the General Int buff skill though, it's duration is piss poor.

9. leemf

i know it helps you out but the none thing skill lowers your hp

is lower hp worth the buffs they give

10. Skiptrace

I can't understand what you are referring to, your english is pretty bad. If it's not your native language, could you type it in your native language and Translate it through Google Translate? I might be able to understand it better.

11. HinaRinRin

Pretty sure he's referring to Echos of Nothing's reduce Max HP effect

12. Skiptrace

Oh, I forget that that reduces Max HP... As long as you are wearing Heavy Armor, you should have no problems with HP. You can also use Slow Heal whenever you feel you need some HP. Or, become an Alchemist.

13. Lamia

echoes of nothing adds 30% damage to all of your skills and 20% movement speed at max at the cost of only 15% of your max HP/MP
    it's kind of necessary because that's mainly what makes avenger so overpowered

also, max falling soul and painful rapture; use painful rapture and then falling soul at the start of every dungeon, and don't forget to rebuff it (it's an insanely good int buff)

use a lot of shadow render to restore HP

14. Yeldo

Lol wot?
    You don't need pots or slow(poop) heal as an avenger, you have Shadow Render that is all you need. It heals you back to full life low levels and even level 60-70 in a group of mobs it heals you from low hp to full hp plus the cooldown is a mere 5 seconds. You have infinite HP and MP just use your rotation wisely.

15. Zioken Bucha Bucha Fucha

Guild:
    OceanSharks
    Server:
    Cain
    Well if you're fighting a singular strong enemy like a boss and take heavy damage, Shadow Render won't completely heal it. Take Enzo for example, if he chunked you to half I doubt you'll be getting back to full with Render. You do have semi-unlimited HP and MP but carrying a few HP pots wouldn't hurt.

16. Yeldo

And why would you sacrifice already tight SP on avenger for slow heal?
    Obviously when I said he didn't need pots I mostly meant early on and even end game he can just life steal, but theres also moments when you can't reach with shadow render for it and you might need to use some pots, but that is the normal thinking. I was mainly stating the fact that slow heal is a nono, but if you talk about pvp thats another thing. Avenger has superb sustain both MP/HP, but sure there'll be moments where you'll probabbly need them.

17. leemf

is furious grab good skill to level up if yes to what level

thanks for all the advice

wisdom blessing

is it good skill to level up if yes to what level

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  18. Zioken Bucha Bucha Fucha

Guild:
    OceanSharks
    Server:
    Cain
    Furious grab is really only something you would use early on when you lack many skills to use, personally I stopped using it around level 30. Wisdom blessing gives you some magic damage boost so it wouldn't hurt to max it for the cheap SP cost (level 10 is the max for non-Crusader classes).

19. Ikuzo Jordan Reigns In Blood

I'll just ask in here instead of making a new thread:

Which clone avatars should I get if I plan to PvP semi-often?

I want INT, of course but he has so many buffs so I feel like cspd is going to come in handy during PvP and possibly later on endgame...
    Priests are slow af and since I use magic and not phys, def gotta get mspd for feet. aspd is a given.

Mostly curious about WHICH TOP and INT OR CSPD?

20. HolePunchJim what do i write

If you plan to PvP with the class then you should always go for speed, including Cast Speed. I personally don't find 90 INT from Avatars to be a very big boost in damage but 24% Cast Speed shows, especially in a non-casting class like Avenger.

As for your top, Echos of Nothing. It's a passive that requires no upkeep and makes you faster and stronger. What's not to love?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)