Bye DFO

Discussion in 'PvP Discussion' started by demon, Sep 23, 2016.

1. demon

I'm a long term DFO/DNF fan. This game is great in terms of the content and pvp mechanism(the design, not their garbage code).
    I decided to uninstall today due to the unplayable pvp. I'm a pvp guy for all online games, that's y we play online right? It's better to play PVE on console...
    Reason:
    1. Laaaaaaaaagggggg, like WTF, I never play an online game lag like this Ex. Wow, LoL, GW2... I'm a ranger, like 1 out 3 guys I met in arena can walk out from gun dance and grab me, accidentally they are all berserker or SW, it's not happening at the beginning of the skill but in the middle of it! like seriously? My internet is 100M down 50M up with a ping to Google 6ms. When I play LoL the ping is 20.
    2. Brainless Berserkers, XXXXX and die. He can walk out from my Gun dance but I can not walk out from his basic attack, lol. No skill needed, check how many berserkers are on the RP list...
    3. Hackers: one shot, lag switch, acceleration(Ex. BBQ then rising shot, cannot land the rising shot? it's acceleration)

Well, this is my first post here and it's gonna be the last.
    Wish you guys have fun though.
    Facebook count -1
    bye.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Edgy Edgy x 1
    • List
  2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Id believe zerkers might be able to walk out of gundance if you did it just standing because Zerkers have bonus hitrecovery thanks to frenzy and other skills.

3. Jenny Life The Protector of the Zodiac

Better to play PVE on console? Since when? Also why is this post necessary? Especially in the pvp section?

4. Megaplasm

because he must announce his rage to the world

5. jungjam z

IGN:
    JungJam
    Guild:
    Raid
    Server:
    Cain
    Neople doesnt care about pvp. They havent updated anything about pvp since last Dec.

6. Yora

The only thing I have a problem with that made me quit is the fked up lag. Kewl to hear nothings changed.​

7. Vex

My connection with Nexon NA DFO was at least twice as good as the best connection I get with neople's pvp

And my connection with every other game is 1/4th of what it used to be since upgrading my internet.. went from 80-140ping in most games to 20-80 now.

And yet DFO PVP is nearly unplayable or worse with 99.9% of people. This has completely destroyed my motivation to play since the start. At one point I had hope they'd eventually get around to fixing it...

8. ElderGOD

I remember using Hamachi to create a vlan to play starcraft back when battlenet servers were garbage and I was playing the game with people in Korea while I was in NY and it wasn't that bad and starcraft had a ton of units and stuff to keep track of.

I don't see why DFO has so many problems. Maybe since Korea is low distance high speed, they didn't bother to put resources into it, but I think they should try to work on it.

KDNF is getting huge pvp updates this month. Hopefully we will get them "soon."

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)