Build Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Blade Master' started by Zirus Zero, Aug 4, 2015.

1. YanDaMan263 lol @ u

IGN:
    Retsuhazan
    Steam:
    YanDaMan263
    Server:
    Cain
    As far as I know, nobody in Korea use 9 Flawless technique for Overdrive stacking. They just wear gear that add +1s instead. And Im too lazy to swap to that degree myself. So couldnt really tell you.

2. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    I guess I'll post my little findings since I got an Ancient Ruins Lightsabre a few days ago.
    I only have an Overdrive ava top and pet.
    With an Ancient Doomed Lightsabre, I get level 24 Overdrive, which gives +326 Weapon Att.
    With Ancient Ruins Lightsabre, I get level 23 Overdrive and factoring in the +20% increase, I get +368 Weapon Att. The more levels of Overdrive you have, the bigger the increase should be with an Ancient Ruins Lightsabre alone.

3. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Got it; so it's multiplicative. Better off getting as much +1's as you can and using Ancient Ruins to maximize it.

4. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    The problem is, we don't know whether or not it's multiplicative or additive because Overdrive gives a flat amount, so you can't really tell. I mean, yeah you can multiply it by 1.2, but if it's additive, it's gotta add 20% of something, which means it's the same as multiplying it by 1.2. Won't know how it works until overdrive gives an actual percentage.

5. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    I suppose then we'd only have to wait for the revamp to actually figure it out. I don't know if this is how it would work, but say I DID get the Flawless Tech set and the Ancient Ruins Lightsabre and used them. Could I check and see if the resulting buff was Overdrive*1.4 (additive) or Overdrive*1.2*1.2 (multiplicative) and make a conclusion?

6. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    Probably. There's also the third and very unlikely scenario where it gives +40% to revamped Overdrive so it gives something ridiculous like +65% skill damage.

7. SteamBoy27 Radical Dreamer

IGN:
    SteamBoy27
    Guild:
    WildDreamers
    Server:
    Cain
    Alright, once I stop being burnt out of OV and stop being busy I'll get back to you all. Probably like 1-2 months.

8. Are there even going to BE third awakenings?XD

9. VituNavi Twitch.tv/aulowry

Is a Bloody Grudge better than an Heirloom LS? At first glamce, the Heirloom might be slightly better because of consistency issues with the Epic LS, unless I'm with a Zerker or Brawler (or Soul Bender?)

I have a Cube Contract to mess around with elemental/physical damage too.

10. ArcLight Hiatus

Bloody Grudge is better, but Requiem Weapon is definitely better then Bloody Grudge.

After that, it's Requiem then 85 epics like Balmung or Gorun.

I suggest you take a Katana with you if you plan on using Bloody Grudge. Katana's just bleed if the monster so as breathe on it.

11. Ring

IGN:
    Ring/Juan(Juan Puns)
    Guild:
    Communism/Anima
    Server:
    Cain
    As I was close to getting grandis weapon, requiem came out and then I got a masamune.

Im 4 days away from gracia now and I cant decide which weapon to take for swap between the masamune and this one.

I use 9 piece over shoulder charge, but as soon as I get my relic brace im swapping to 6 piece, and if I get SS thats gonna be extra RDS slashes.

Any recommendations?

12. VituNavi Twitch.tv/aulowry

I'd probably just get the Heirloom and try and break it or +12/13 it. I'm in a very similar situation, and that's my plan.

---

Other news: I managed to pick up an Ancient Ruins Lightsabre for 13m, and finished my 100 Stones for my Requiem on the last dungeon I could afford. Well worth it!
    Now the real grind begins: trying to get it to Liberation.

I can't really think of any other major non-Epic upgrades I can make right now, so I guess it's just infinite Screaming Cavern grind until something comes up.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)