Brawler General Discussion

Discussion in 'Brawler' started by Bratty, May 28, 2014.

1. Zubat

why junk spin o.o

2. Meow

idk, it seemed like a good idea to max, I was thinking maybe it builds up poison stacks faster

3. Rinoa happy holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN:
    Sindelle
    Guild:
    Pokemon
    Server:
    Cain
    junk spin applies the same number of stacks and stuns regardless of what level it is most people leave it at 1 because of that. the tp just increases the frequency of special objects thrown and the damage done by trash.

4. Meow

oh okay, guess I can max ground kick and stinger then

5. Spamrat

Anyone know if an Essence Black Ring - Poison ring would be worth using at all?

6. Umabel

I don't have it...but it's basically 15% smash damage on poisoned mobs (wrong ring lol)? I would say that is mid-high tier level, and there is not a lot of obvious items that can replace that... (ex. Razor Queen Necklace has 20% while you are bleeding, many random epics, ect...). Worth keeping around at the least and of course use if it's your best smash option.

Edit: nightmare ring (20% poison damage) might be better? You'll have to compare your strike damage vs your poison damage...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  7. Spamrat

It's not that ring. It's this one.
    [​IMG]

8. Umabel

Opps my bad. Um...I see hp shred being valued alot in spider queen set...could be -quite- good but I understand it is disabled in raid...

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  9. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    its useless

10. Spamrat

Even outside of raid?

11. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah. theres not a place where your going to need that

12. Sancerre

an interesting point about heavens net...

if it fails to immobilize and 'grab' the target, it will do an additional hit on the 'return' of the net which also has a chance to immobilize/grab the target. however, if it successfully grabs on the first attempt, the 2nd hit wont happen

only happens on the neutral input of net... the down input of net (that throws it) doesnt do a 'return' animation and doesnt have this interaction.

what makes this interesting is that, especially on grab immune targets (where it gets the bonus damage), net actually does A LOT of damage if the first hit fails to grab... note the 2nd hit will also get the 30% bonus damage that the first hit of net applied. its a strange case where it is almost preferable for a status effect to fail.

13. Spamrat

Would any of the Infinite Avarice pieces be ideal?

14. Umabel

If you are deciding between upgrading? avarice pieces (can you even do that yet?) or buying savior weapon with anton fragments, I would get the weapon first...
    Best strike gear? Pretty sure. Better than poison legs? Not so sure.

15. Umabel

I wonder if this is a good synergy with neck snap then. I usually follow snap with brick but I believe the back attack bonus was removed.

16. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    necksnap shouldn't matter with net. I also haven't had max brick buster in so long I stopped doing that necksnap to brick combo.

is the net effect in current dfog? Cause I believe the dmg increase from the net has been changed to only stack 1x.

17. Sancerre

only stacks once. i think it still stacks with male brawler net tho.

18. Spamrat

I wasn't sure of which piece to get from the feat quest for raid, but was trying to plan this out by considering if any of the Infinite versions would be worth it. I wasn't sure exactly how useful the elemental damage magic stone would be with a poison setup when we get that patch, nor was I sure if any of the accessories should be prioritized for whatever gearing options that would be available with them.

19. Umabel

Nononononononono
    This has been warned alot already: do not even consider turning in the quest unless it is the last piece you will ever need...

20. Spamrat

Exactly what was that then?
    The only things I'm aware of are the warning about needing to abandon that quest if you had not cleared the Anton scenarios yet and possibly saving it as an effort to get them all due to RNG being a pain.

I was pretty sure I accepted it after I had cleared all the Anton scenarios.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)