Blooming black smoke energy with gracia?

Discussion in 'Asura' started by xxxCANAxxx, Oct 14, 2016.

1. xxxCANAxxx

Hi there,
    I recently got this subequipment which is good for fixed classes and I wonder if it's worth to use with a gracia indra or I rather sell it. I've heard different opinions (people agree to disagree lol) and I'm pretty sure I won't be farming dark gothic with this char so....

2. Orphane Heaven's Lucker noob dog

Server:
    Cain
    I mean, black smoke gives a ridiculous amount of IATK from what i remember, which is only beaten out by Anton epic sub equip so even though non-DG asuras don't benefit from the proc i would still say it's really good.

On the other hand I believe it sells for quite a good chunk of gold so it's up to you to decide if you would be better off using it for yourself or using the gold you can get from selling it to invest in stuff like titles, enchants, etc. if you already have a good sub equip

3. xxxCANAxxx

Hey there! Thanks for the answer, I know its a good subequip but dunno, great glory armband has similiar iattack (although worse stats) and it's really cheaper.... I will probably sell it but wanted to be sure I'm not overlooking something.

4. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    its a min max item, id sell it in a heart beat.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)