Blood Mage General Discussion

Discussion in 'Blood Mage' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. St.Gabriel

IGN:
    EmpressFiona
    Guild:
    SkyTower
    hellberus and shikari are max,everything except for liliroi,liliac,blood wings and fang should be max

tps are hellberus,soul drain,torment,corruption,and then 1 in shikari

2. DFOlover

contract

3. I'd take Shikari TP over Torment any day. It's too good.

4. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain

Because there's not enough vids of this class. Not sure why 2nd miniboss got pushed out of HB. Anyway goal is to keep him in the corner with Offering and HB then spam shit.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  5. NemesisZeru Lucker dog supreme

IGN:
    Attan
    Guild:
    Factory
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    Would any of these beat Rayon Mane as an offslot? I got a shoulder at last from trans stones, but I don't wanna blow gold on a max Kane enchant to test. The options are...

-12% bonus crit damage(Current)
    -+7% P.attack
    -+12% Elenore on bosses(I didn't realize training mode stuff wasn't boss by default, whoops. Might be best choice for Gracia, though?)
    -A fuckton of str(Would synergize well with Pars?)

6. Brim Professional Lurker

IGN:
    KazumaYagami
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    Random latenight rift run

7. DFOlover

why is your blood dark blue-ish

8. Brim Professional Lurker

IGN:
    KazumaYagami
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    Server:
    Cain
    I originally changed the color of all my skills, but changed them back except for two of them. Changed the color of soul steal to that dark blueish color and lilroi is slightly different too.

9. Sykar

May I ask, is that a graphical bug that your Soulsteal looks blueish/black?

10. Look one post above you.

11. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Recommended Chron sets on this one? And a Leg weapon that's more beneficial than Gracia spear? Quick edit, I know 6pc Red (Dead) Redemption would be good for swapping but what other set works?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  12. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Howling Blood is the only other set people recommended. Captain Troopers Massacre Spear is the only spear worth using until you get an epic weapon or ABR.

13. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Gracia > Dusky /w CTS. Delete the idea of Sea God + Rabi rod.

14. Sykar

Gracia Spear or Western Romanticist weapon?

15. DFOlover

Blood mage rework???????????????? We can heal now????????????:godzing::excited:

16. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Glad they shortened the startup frames of the skills...but not that some skills are shorter altogether, particularly the awakenings. Unless that's due to player input.

17. Pyros

1st was already as short as it is in that video, it just starts a lot faster. 2nd was shortened. Having long holds on your highest damage skills is actually pretty bad considering every bosses pretty much has fuck you berserk gimmicks if you hold too long, which makes these skills very hard to use. Not as much an issue in Anton but in Luke you don't want long holds on your awakenings.

18. Tsurugi

Server:
    Cain
    Even better. Much fucking better. Need more info on Hyped state before I get hyped. I assume since some skills had their frames sped up they increased the -% CD value. (I hope so) SS, Torment, RD, PV and HB changes are really good. They could've done something with lilroi like add suction akin to HnR. Not sure if adding Super Hold properties would benefit Fatality but it feels like it should have it. The addition to SV is ok I guess but useless for me as I rarely run out of hp. Need a video on healing rate. If its garbage I prefer if they give something else. Marauder should have its CD lowered. Overall, the patch for this class in test server is great.

19. DFOlover

the heal is great. From what ive seen in videos, the heal from each blood absorption skill is around 10% (bat tornado is 9%, doggie jump is 12%). It doesn't matter you hit 10 enemies or just 1, the heal amount stays the same. I guess vampire is gonna be the true immortal now. With that much of heal, he literally cant die outside of special conditions.

20. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain

A Noire run with 9pc howling blood just because. Not gonna lie, Franger strayed me away from using OV sets for EX ancients cuz even with 9pc precise fire, run times never stayed past 4mins 30secs. Good to be shown otherwise.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)