Blood Mage General Discussion

Discussion in 'Blood Mage' started by Jay, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Jay Sharp Soldier

Discuss Blood Mage here.

2. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    the new bug mage

3. Imp Imp-resive

What bugs do they have.and Does THIS Mean when neople fixes them they are going to break in the good way the way the other spear holding mage did.

4. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    there are quite a few really.
    In live server,
    the bads:
    • there seems to be whats called an aggro bug where if the enemy isn't aggroed to you it does less dmg for some reason. seems to be the case with corruption and the 1st awake. it doesn't happen that often but you can tell cause your dmg is like 30-40% weaker than usual.
    • the 1st awake active sometimes has a chance to not deal dmg on the final explosion. I have personally never experienced this but i have read it does happen
    the goods:
    • if you use 1st awaken active right when you enter agnes room it will hold her even thru nen guard and party can unleash dmg instead of waiting to kill clones, etc
    • in raid mateka, usually after each orb phase there is a set hp you can dmg mateka and he stops taking dmg. so you have to do all 4 orbs and get him to 2nd phase before you can kill him. However, if you use 1st awake when he no longer takes dmg, it holds him and allows your party to kill him without having to do all the orb phases.
    In test server,
    • 75 and 85 active for some reason isn't getting affected by the skill dmg buffs/passives the blood mage has so its doing an abnormally low dmg for it being a 2awk skill. the 85 active is doing only a little more dmg than my 35 active.

I did see your post in the swift master section about it doing very low dmg but it's actually not bad. This is against nerbe in raid with a sader and sb. This was with a leg wpn and not the epic wpn i currently have now also so i should do more dmg currently than this
    [​IMG]
    it is pre 2awk so imagine 34% crit dmg passive on top of that. It would've done like 500m

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Imp Imp-resive

I actually expect blood mage to do more damage then his windy brother if only because he uses a spear instead of a pole and has leather armor that gives crit chance.

On bug info I'm glad it's not all extremely bad on what the bugs do still hope they get fixed before they come here as I do plan on makeing him a main of mine.

6. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    definitely man. I was set on making this char when i first saw the teasers of it and i enjoy playing it. got super lucky with his gears also so i'm hoping 2awk fixes the issues that the blood mage has. Although, looking at test server right now, i don't believe that is the case ..
    [​IMG]
    if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

7. Imp Imp-resive

Will a legandary spear be fine for damage? I'm not really a fan of hell farm and some of the legandary spears look sweet for blood mages like the one that has a bleed proc and 15 percent crit.

8. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    that's the one I used before I got this epic spear. the 22% crit dmg, 10% additional dmg to bleed one. It's what most blood mages without an epic uses

9. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

this guy also runs anton raid. I think blood mage probably has the highest damage threshold of all mages since half his skills have grabs built into them he can just spray and pray

10. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    i've seen that guy too. but that dude has like 3300 town str....

11. The Winged Professor だが断る!

What rare clone stats should I go for?

12. Auurify

Server:
    Cain
    Hey, Im looking foward to this class and to get him one of (my many) lv 85 epic spears that I've got on my other 2 m.mages.
    Now with that, wich one of the two would be better? Incomplete Infinity or War Goddess (I got a cursed one too).

13. Jay Sharp Soldier

War Goddess is better, but use Incomplete as your buff swapping weapon.

14. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    hat hair - doesnt really matter tbh
    torso face - aspd
    top - blood burn (buff)
    bottom - anything really
    waist - anything
    shoes - str
    war goddess is better. but incomplete infinity is no scrub. it's just having to have your hp lowered can be a pain sometimes to max out the dmg. but the +2 skills to your 1st awake passive, 45 cube, 1st awake is really great!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. Imp Imp-resive

So does the 2nd have a hold or just immense imoblity/hit stun on its multi hit.

16. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    the 85 active seems to be a hold in test server at least

17. Imp Imp-resive

Yeah it's some sort of cc cause in the videos I've seen it stops the ex nugels animation completely. I'm just not sure if it's a hold like the first awakening or hit recovery ignoring hit stun either way it's a nother screen wide hold on top of all the other hold like moves we have.

So do you know if theirs any fancy tp skills? Like things that do more then more damage?

18. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    all of their tp is just plus dmg really.
    except for bat swarm that has duration also.

the 85 active when used on a grabbable monster lifts them up in the air so im pretty sure its a hold

19. Shirouzen Monster of God

Server:
    Cain
    Are the chronicles out for thus class? If so, which ones are notable? Id prefer something hold heavy.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  20. Imp Imp-resive

Can't say what's the best ones but here they are

Bad news is there's not a super holding set

Good news is that's because almost every one of bloods moves already has some kind of cc so cdr= make shift holds in most cases.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)