Black Dragon Nerf

Discussion in 'Ranting & Venting' started by yuyukirby, Jan 11, 2017.

1. yuyukirby

Does anyone else think the black Dragon Tournament needs a BIG nerf? these APCs are bull and they have way more health than you, for no reason. Whoever programed this should be shown to us.

2. Pyros

They give free tickets often enough, and ultimately it's not that hard if you token through it, just annoying. Some classes are worse than others and need to respec for it though. Also iirc you can use consumables so you can use stuff to make it easier like super armor pot, invuln pot, rez pot and such.

3. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    VagrantEX/August
    Server:
    Cain
    Black Dragon Tournament can be hell for specific classes, especially those that could use a cube skill or two right away (witch...), but as long as you know how to counter the APCs' bullcrap, BDT will range from easy to doable. Dying resets your skill cooldown anyway, try not to rely on that too much. lol

4. Orbus

My ranger breezed it because I gave him the auto dot sub and is pretty much an instant kill against all of them lol obv not every can do that though.
    My fbrawler didn't have too much trouble since most the apcs would kill themselves on her deadly blood.

My bmage on the other hand was knocking back sacred blessings like they were water.
    There was much cursing that day.

btw use treasure hunter potions, it raises the chance of getting those things to almost 100%.
    If there's one thing that makes the BDT more bearable, it's being able to just finish it in less runs.

5. Umbreon

I love BDT and I make it a point to never use 2nd awakening quest coupons. It's challenging content that forces me to actually think about my classes capabilities, and I'm always a sucker for that.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)