BiS/Optimal Equipment?

Discussion in 'Shadow Dancer' started by Hatsukoi, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Hatsukoi sugoi

IGN:
    Koihman
    Server:
    Cain
    I have many questions about this class. Don't worry, I did my research in the general thread and came out with some results, but additional information would be greatly appreciated.

1. Curious to this thread (http://www.dfonexus.com/threads/optimal-magic-battle-mage-settings.12380/), is this any list with a full list of BiS/optimal equipment for this wonderful class?

2. Also, what element is ideal? I'm assuming Light in general for this class, due to it being the element of the Goddess knife AND Silver spirit. If using a light weapon, would Gracia > then?

3. Are any of the legendary daggers worth getting or using? I realize some are non-light elements, that is why...

4. Are chronicle sets, in general, better than Halidom sets on this class?

These are my questions for now. Thank you!

2. manny3574 The Feral Hunter

IGN:
    Eld3rWyrm
    Guild:
    BasedGods
    Server:
    Cain
    yea garcia is a good set with thoose weapons if u get them. imo ramnus(dont know how to spell clearly) invisible blade is a good choice it adds 10% crit damage which isnt too bad. a 9 pce Song Of Death ov3 set or 9 pce Relentess Biting Wind isnt bad either since im pretty sure there up to anton specs(atleast normal as far as i know). yes chronicle sets are WAY BETTER then halidom sets. for one they give ur nuke(assassinate) a huge damage boost and, in the Case of Song Of Death, it deletes the pre delay and post delay(meaning after u hit u dont do the knife throw and catch animation and u the pesky flip is reduced). ive seen some Shadow Dancers and Rouges stack water but only on lib weapons but light is very viable. hope this helps enjoy the class. btw BiS super optimization = +12 RGSK + 5 pce Wesley's Strategy(the tactical lord set) + 3 pce Cold princess acc(would make sense why water damage stack now) + time traveler watch + water magic stone. can switch out the accessories but i like cold princess imo. maybe gigantic pressence is better or a mix n match of epics/legendaries.

3. Hatsukoi sugoi

IGN:
    Koihman
    Server:
    Cain
    Thanks. Is Cold Princess really making water worth more than Light? I mean considering RGSK are innately light-type.

4. Roir

Sure RGSK is innate light inflict, but it provides zero light damage. It makes using/inflicting light damage easier, but it does nothing in making light damage stronger. If you have Cold Princess set, your potential water damage blows most if not all light damage considerations out of the water.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)