BiS for Indra

Discussion in 'Asura' started by 3kMile, Mar 31, 2016.

1. 3kMile Raven

I'm thinking about investing into Indra because I just love all that lighting. I was wondering which weapon is BiS for Indra. I was thinking if maybe it was Light Sword Masamune or Byeollungum? Thanks in advance :]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Gyran Dreemurr Enthusiast

IGN:
    Gyran
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been trying to gauge this for a while now.
    for Short Swords, afaik Arges is NOT the BiS. It comes VERY close, which is amazing for a 75 epic, but Heaven's Luck is probably better. Makya I'm not sure, but it's great for raids, especially with a party member using Ganjang.
    for Katanas, it's either Masamune or Blitz Jiangning. Blitz is giving me a hard time deciding where I want to go for epics; it's an APC specific epic and you can only get it running power station hells. Trinity and Seven Branch are cool too but they don't compare to the damage mods of Masamune or Blitz afaik.
    Beyond that, zans n bludgeons n such, I'm not sure.

3. DOXOlove Community Advisor

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    It all depends on your gear build. Heavy +light gear builds will make Blitz Jianging your best weapon hands down. You do need to put some elbow grease into getting it to +12 amp/reinforce and +8 refine to make up for the damage loss switching to katana but its % light affix trumps argres and masamune and most weapons in general. When I got my first Blitz it was out performing a +7 refine Makiya at +3 refine and just got better with further bolster.

If you're building gimmick like Dark Gothic, Makiya will be your best weapon, Burning Mana is probably Heaven's Luck/Blitz, Elemental Dropper will be Blitz, etc. Most sets have room for critical damage % bolstering since its stupid easy to hit crit cap and also mind snap changing to critical dmg in the future, swords like Byeoll and Masamune are tempting, but I really think you need a bit of everything ( +element, x amnt of town int, crit cap, crit %, mattk, independent) to hold your own. Indra DPS as a whole is so sub par you really do have to scrounge for gimmick epic sets or heavy + light to be considered 'optimal' for damage.

For hold slave a Makiya, Gajang, Heavens luck, or Blitz/Masamune or anything honestly is good, just having perks like Yin or Yang help out your party so much more than a byeoll will. If you don't have a sword that gives aura or buffs katanas will be your go to for fast cool down.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)