Best Supporter Skill for a Full-Support Crusader

Discussion in 'Crusader' started by Nathan, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Nathan

What are your recommendations? I'm trying to decide what supporter skill I should use on my FS, but for most of the skills that I've concluded would make good utility skills, I do not have characters for, or high enough level, as of yet. Part of my issue is that I'm not sure which all skills are actually available for support, but I understand the generality of level 35, 40, and 45 skills that are not buffs. If nothing else, just let me know what you all are using, or what you think would be a good one to use (and maybe a bit of explanation).

So far these are the skills I have been primarily looking at:
    • F. Brawler: Junk Spin (probably the most preferred choice, but I'm not sure how effect status effects are at higher levels)
    • Glacial Master: Raging Water Pillar (I feel like this suffers the same issue as Junk Spin)
    • F. Spitfire: Photon Bomb (This would be a great damage increase for the party, but again, it's still status effect-dependent)
    • Exorcist: Black Tortoise (if it's available, not really sure on this one)
    • F. Grappler: Wild Cannon Spike
    • Elementalist: Black Hole

2. BuckToothBob Let's Play: Kingdom Hearts

IGN:
    ZenTori
    Steam:
    ZenTori
    Guild:
    YeOldeSauce
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm planning on using Junk Spin as an assist. When the items collide with targets, it's a 100% chance to stun so your enemies are basically stunned until the attack is over.

3. Ark From Pain, Awakening.

Junk Spin assist is honestly one of the best assists for every class. I can't think of many situation where it wouldn't be helpful.

4. Enoch the Fierce Breathe Again

IGN:
    BornThisWhey
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    Junk Spin

Florae Collider.

5. Brandon Hunger

Like the niggas before me stated, Junk Spin is probably your best bet for all-around most useful assist.

6. Junk spin stun is a special case. It has no status level and will stun ANYTHING even if it's only level 1. Nothing can resist junk spin stun except rare cases where the enemy isn't a normal enemy and it doesn't actually have a state where it can be inflicted with anything to prevent it from doing things or being held (only example I can think of atm is lotus boss).

7. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Since you're already a sader junk is really the only option. Unless you feel like capping a witch. Zerk is okay too but doesn't last nearly as long but can also be kept at 50. Same goes for asura and Dark Templar.

8. Oh wow Junk Spin level doesn't matter? No wonder my level 50 JS can stun like level 60 enemies haha.

9. Junk Spin for holding or Gale Force/Tempester for a constant stream of extra damage, from what I hear. Extruder also works for holds (and damage), and Echeverria is great to have around.

Raging Water Pillar is pretty good honestly. Good range, damage isn't too bad for support, and even if it doesn't freeze, you'll still gather everything in one spot. It's one of the best moves for grouping enemies up.

10. Hell104

i use junk spin mainly because of how it stuns the mobs, and raging water pillar is nice because it pulls the whole screen in and gathers them up in the middle which is nice too

11. Zorande

Junk spin is a good go-to, but I can see the use of a black hole, an odd choice I know, but I've often been in parties woefully lacking suction moves, and having a back-up one would be nice sometimes. Still Junk spin is definitely the best.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)