Best avatar top

Discussion in 'Elemental Bomber' started by Aciano, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Aciano

what the best top skill for ele bombers? i cant decided between burst or ele shift.

2. Matsuga

IGN:
    Helvetia
    Steam:
    bloodeye21
    Guild:
    Fates4
    Server:
    Cain
    Honestly, I think mana burst needs to stop being funded at some point. I don't know when that point is, but the mana burn is just too great when you keep leveling it. I don't know if that's like a normal thing that most ele bombers do, but by the time I'm finished with a room, 25% of my mana is already gone with a max mana burst at lvl 70.

It's all preference but I'd personally choose one of the ex skills if you could. I did it on my asura so I don't see why the option wouldn't be available on other classes as well.

3. Lil Puddin Duke of Diabeetus

IGN:
    ALOT
    They pretty much need Mana Burst as much as Eles need Elemental Burn. Sure you burn through MP, meaning you will need MP potions and also MP recovery if you can. Though, EB is the only AoE class that not only has huge X/Y range like Elementalist, but he's also able to cancel skill end-lag and doesn't need to charge skills. So the trade off for fast and powerful AoEs is higher MP costs. It's pretty reckless compared to the Elementalist, but that's the Male Mage's theme. Being hella reckless and fast.

I personally think that is a very fair trade off. But hey, on the plus side it will most likely be reworked to be better during MMage's 2nd Awakening introduction.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)