Berserker General Discussion

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by Poison, May 19, 2014.

1. madchickins Flesh

Most oftentimes the new cera packages will always be stronger than the last. In specific cases maybe not, but eventually it will as they continue to release packages. titles, auras and pets are vulnerable.
    Except salaime. That pet is heavily imbalanced.

2. NewCut

Thank you! Btw where are you getting the % in increased damage from?

3. madchickins Flesh

that's relative damage increase that changes depending how much iatk, strength, and elemental damage you have. He adjusted it specific to your stats.

4. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

In terms of Ind Att, it's easy:
    <amount of Ind Att from the item you're gonna equip> / <your current amount of Ind Att> * 100 = <amount of Damage increase your Skills get>

Also, Sorry for misinfo - I forgot that Olympus Bead doesn't buff Passive Skills, and Bloody Cross is Passive. Still, +30 Ind Att (still from the Olympus Bead) at 2387 Ind Att gives you ~1,26% Damage, which doesn't change your situation. Olympus Bead enchant + Olympus Aura is still better.

5. NewCut

Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind

6. Ryoh

[​IMG]
    Is ABR worth replacing burning spirit ring in fire setup? I already have petit blood evil pet for crit smash, so idk what to replace the pet if I do switch into ABR.

7. Zorc James One Skill, one kill

IGN:
    Mazurn, Kyaho
    Guild:
    NewWorld (Mazurn)
    Server:
    Cain
    So I managed to get both Caravella and Flare Devil from hell mode today. I was wondering, out of the two epics, which one is better and which one should I diss?

8. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    Caravella is better

9. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

ABR's average damage is +19% Critical Damage.
    Burning Spirit Ring gives +35 Fire Damage (which is about +10~15% Damage at its best, but much more during Caravella's Fire Elenore proc).
    I think that ABR is for more stable Damage increase, but Burning Spirit Ring is "all or nothing" for Caravella's Fire Elenore proc.
    I guess you need to find another Pet first (without Smash or Crit modifier) and then decide which Ring to use.

10. Pennyroyal Bunk

For the epic road's 70-80 weapon box, should I go with Dainsleif over Caravella? How much fire damage do I need to stack in order for Caravella to be better than Dainsleif?

11. madchickins Flesh

Probably around 250

12. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    is dark hole supposed to be Shit on zerker ?

13. Ralexinor I'm allergic to stupidity.

dark hole is shit on most classes still

14. Lethologica real class never

its not shit, its ok. dont be an elitist

15. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    It is between okay and shit for full epic set. Don't be an optimist.

16. magma11

I got Yang Ull's Twig from Epic Road two days ago. I hit 85 (and 86) today, and I didn't think it looked like that bad of an epic until I read the gearing thread. What would be a good potion to work towards instead?

17. AliasZ

IGN:
    AliasN, bbyNen
    Server:
    Cain
    It's okay, it got reworked to give 20% elenore so it's not bad anymore

18. magma11

Awesome to hear :) I can't find it anywhere, but does it still have that stun buff that was mentioned (The one I assume makes it bad in anton)?

19. Jaðarsormr S> soul for Muramasa

My posts are outdated, but I'm working on updating them (already updated Sub-Equip and one of Magic Stone posts).
    Yang Ull is MUCH better than before, but still not BiS. I'd say it's C~B Tier, but probably closer to B Tier: +30% Damage (Smash modifier) is REALLY non-consistent, but +1 to Blood Riven is nice, as well as +20% Damage (Elenore modifier).
    And yes, it doesn't have that stupid Stun effect anymore.
    And there's no more problem with Yang Ull's stacks disappearing after swap, because we got Unlimited Buffs patch.

I'd go with Dainsleif - who knows what kind of Epics you'll get from Hell Mode. Caravella got great potential in case you're gonna stack as many Fire Damage items as possible, but Dainsleif is good in any Elemental build, be it Fire, Water, Light or Shadow.
    Of course, if you have enough money to get all Fire Damage Legendaries and you have Flame Drop Trousers - go for Caravella, I guess.

20. Draq Bruiseus Maximus

IGN:
    AlbusCrest
    Steam:
    draqxqard
    Guild:
    StreetKings
    Server:
    Cain
    Congrats, you got the best farming sword in the game. 25% speeds and with good damage without factoring the counter attack modifier, however as mentioned above it's not Masamune or Beyollungum so get another sword for anton raid.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. Yobidasu