Avengers General Discussion

Discussion in 'Avenger' started by Jermatoo, May 21, 2014.

1. Erufuun

Do you guys think the seasonal set would beat out PoD for minimum anton settings or should i just stick with PoD?

2. Heinel Water Avenger and Guide Writer

IGN:
    Amalgun
    If you have configuration full set with Demonic Grace I think it should be good enough if you optimize it properly.

3. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    I'm fairly certain you can't get remotely close to enough shadow damage with that set-up for Demonic to beat lib scythe.

4. Heinel Water Avenger and Guide Writer

IGN:
    Amalgun
    Since it would be in party play, I would hope you get put with a Soul Bender but that might be the case.

5. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    Eh I try to never assume supports, especially benders, especially for normal Anton.

6. Grab a friend whose a soul bender, there are a fair number of us out there.

7. Divinefist

Server:
    Cain
    How much shadow damage do you need for demonic to beat liberation?

8. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    EDIT: The link to yunha's post wouldnt work for me so I found it here:
    "
    Liberation scythe-1.0x1.16(elenore)x1.2(scythe mastery)=1.392

Point of 1.4(40 pecent elenore damage)is when you can call similar damage with liberation scythe with demonic grace. That is 210 shadow elemental reinforcement. However attack speed is pretty slow compare to scythe though... With proper shadow elemental off chronicle set up it is easy to exceed 250, with oblivion bender more than 500 with triangle.

Yun ha's laboratory #2
    At what point demonic grace exceed convenience of salvation-scythe?

1.62x1.2=1.944

It requires 95 percent elenore damage with demonic grace in order to exceed savior scythe.

0.2x{(210+x)/210}>0.95
    1+x/210>4.75
    X/210>3.75
    X>787.5

So yeah.. That rate can be achieved by yun ha caliber oblivion bender(shadow debuff 340)+gothic full avenger with maximum kres card enchant(479)=819"

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. KingAmon

been running mana vortex and superstar for everything recently, and loving it. mv gives perma demonize, but I've been running meta more with the speed for anything not anton. I should run something significant but I'm not sure I can do normals efficiently with this setup. Maybe I'll do a full meta normal with SQ instead.

10. kacyjb25

so with the new event coming up, which one of these scythes are better for a alt avenger liberation or frozen resonance sickle? plz keep in mind its a alt

11. KingAmon

Thanks to the rework, frozen resonance is slightly better. If you have another alt though, I'm sure they can probably benefit more from epic road selective box than avenger can. If you're planning on running epic road though, the lv85 weapons and 80 armor(dg) are definitely worth it. While most classes have better weapons than we do in the 70-80 range, our best set is DG and not a level 85 set like most classes. That said, I don't know the rates.

12. kacyjb25

13. kacyjb25

srry to be a pest again but garroter sickle or frozen sickle?

14. GhostlyCrow

Guild:
    Salty
    Garroter if you do not have a critical modifier (Petit Avenger, Castle of the Dead pet, certain epics, etc), FRC if you do.

15. kacyjb25

I plan on getting him the Olympus pet

16. Sinow

Question, does the spell burn shoulder pads magic bonus beat out the X-string damage buff from a magic cataclysm shoulder?

17. KingAmon

Garroter is better most likely. You'll need to stack your crit rate above at least 70~ though.

Basic training doesn't apply to Demonzie, or skills, so yeah it is better for the most part.

18. NotaPedo

So uh which is better to stack Scythe mastery or Echos of nothing?

19. KingAmon

Generally speaking, echoes. You can only get +10 echoes though. At +10 it's level 20 for a boost of 60% skill attack damage (3 per level). Scythe mastery is nice for the speed and increased m.attack beyond capped echoes, but is not as important to cap.

20. NotaPedo

Do I see a perma SA meta build :^) incoming!?

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)