Avengers General Discussion

Discussion in 'Avenger' started by Jermatoo, May 21, 2014.

1. Jermatoo

Edgebros assemble. Nah just kidding. Just post about how much fun it is to spin everything or just cutting down everything in your path with the scythe.

2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    >using scythe
    >2014
    if they didnt buff scythe mastery in kdnf, I stand by the logic of never needing to use one. Save meh sp.

3. Jermatoo

It gives me a reason to use a scythe anyways, makes more sense since you have skills like Shadow Render and Spin Cutter. Although a friend of mine who plays DnF said rosary is pretty fun on avenger.

4. Mark 4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

I used a Diabolus before DFO died. No regrets!

5. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    Just started an Avenger on kdnf, this class is a blast with the buffs they received. I love Speed Cutter now, you can get such crazy dps with it and Devil Striker (Damage of this thing was practically doubled), plus it steals life from enemies. I've been going through dungeons building Devil Gauge meter with Painful Rapture like nuts and basically never needing to heal at all. I dunno how long that will last though, I'm still at the early parts of the game.

If I manage to make it to the mid-late game with Avenger I might just think of maining one when/if DFO launches.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  6. Mark 4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

Avengers are severely underrated. Even before the buffs. I constantly see them being shit on by people that have probably never even played one. They are surprisingly good with combos and have great burst damage potential.

I kind of want to main one right away if DFO gets relaunched. But I'm torn with my love for Exorcists as well.

7. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

Considering they just jacked up devilize from really good to ludicrous with the recent 5/22 patch I don't think they'll fall off anymore. From 1-70 play myself in DFO; they started to show critical scaling weakness around level 55, the same time monsters start to get heavy defenses. That last year patch that increased their % damages among other things was a really needed buff and now; Wow.. they just got a mob skill. Christmas in May

8. Azrael Frozen Tyrant

Anyone have a link or vid to the new mob skill?

9. Tanuki moving at incredbl hihg sped

at :50 sec

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  10. Mark 4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

That complete Avenger domination. Being able to use their 45 cube while transformed is a great addition as well. Can they use their other skills?

11. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    >45 while transformed

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

mite play in live again then hum

12. Azrael Frozen Tyrant

Awesome, thanks!

13. Raven Black Dingle

Wait, so is this class actually decent in our version or should I wait until those changes come out to make one?

14. Running Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane

IGN:
    RunningWild
    Steam:
    RunningWildWolf
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    I'd wait for the new balance updates.

15. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Depends, Avengers are not that weak in our current version, they are not top tier either, but you wont feel weak playing one. its not a horrible unbearable solo experience.

16. Pure Chill

IGN:
    Exceleration
    Guild:
    Chronicles, Kawaii
    Server:
    Cain
    Anyone know if the mob skill is a cube? Thanks in advance :).

17. Nier FPriest main since 2017

18. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    Scythe Mastery
    낫 마스터리 Magic weapon increase rate increased by 50%, attack speed increase rate increased by 100%, dark element resistance increase rate increased by 100%

this is pretty amazing. it means with their mastery they finnally surpass the huge base of rosary with even more speed to boot, lookin forward to it.

Also, any screens that compare DA before and after EX? cause dropping it lower is a godsend.

19. Nier FPriest main since 2017

Pretty sure you can just compare the vid on the first page from the old DFO avenger vids (I think there are some?). Unless there's a c3 effect that makes DA not float mobs 2 da moon.

20. Anyone have an Avenger guide? I couldn't find much about Avenger on Google.

Last edited: May 27, 2014

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)