Avenger, Liberation V Epic Rosary

Discussion in 'Avenger' started by Forte, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Apologizing in advance for silly questions.

Simply put, i have a requiem scythe and a Wooyo's Rosary. I've been looking at the pros/cons of each and i need help deciding if a liberation scythe will beat the weapon in the future.

Currently, with the rosary i have 11.9K MATK, with the scythe (with max scythe mastery) 12.1K. Without the scythe, i dont need to level scythe mastery, freeing up SP for other skills. I hear that attack speed is important, and im really not sure what to do at this point (Although i'm using the rosary right now for its additional damage buff).

The Rosary is beating out the scythe simply due to its 4 percent more damage modifier, but when i get the scythe to liberation, it will be equal. At this point, i now wonder which will be stronger. The rosary also has a buff that increases physical/magical attack by 10 percent and independent attack by7 percent for party members for 20 seconds, with a downtime of 30 seconds, and a 3 percent invincible buff for party members for 10 seconds with a 5 second downtime.

I dont really know a definite way to know what to do, but i still have time before i get the scythe to be upgraded.

Any thoughts?

2. Everspace I will murder your family

Guild:
    Haberdashery
    You miss out on the magical X attack that Sycthe mastery offers you. In addition, the pierce you get is also affected by mastery. Scythes also offer more crit, and decreased cooldown, where Rosaries have more cooldown. Unequipping my scythe in the training room makes me feel sluggish, and I can see me whiffing something like clutch because the animation is slower.

I don't think it's "bad", but ASPD is usually really good (Especially in demonize).

You would also have to look at the rolls between the two. A perfect Wooyoo's I believe has quite the edge in raw M.Att over the lib scythe, even accounting for the mastery (1733 vs 1558 with level 10 mastery), but that might be different when you reinforce (I'm not sure what the values are at +10). I do believe the epic is better though, although I would personally be searching for a scythe instead (Garroter and the two 85's have way better stuff on them).

3. Forte EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY

IGN:
    KnuxForte
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Thanks for the advice!

I definitely should have included my rolls.

[​IMG]
    For the scythe, thats 1000/1002 MATK and 99/101 Intelligence.

To be honest, i notice very little difference between Clutch's speed in rosary and scythe, so much that i almost think there is none. I dont really auto-attack as an avenger, and i find that when i am metamorphosis, i will be casting evil striker at the same speed regardless of weapon.

I guess when it becomes a lib, it will be stronger, but it wont have the party support skills that the rosary offers?
    Of course i would like a scythe, but we ought to make do with what we can.

4. Everspace I will murder your family

Guild:
    Haberdashery
    Oh by the way, don't bother with refining, there is 0 fixed damage in the kit (after testing all the fixed looking numbers ended up being %'s without the sign). I personally find myself running out of skills to do, and end up using XXX as filler so that might be a personal thing.

I found myself feeling a bit more sluggish between my scythe and unequipping it in the training room (cross). Oddly the Rosary is Average speed over the typical Slow of most Rosaries (which is why I was a little bit more leery of it before).

I might recommend trying for +11 on the Scythe (or just selling it once libbed, and letting someone else break it), and see how that feels.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)