Automobil & Motorrad General

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by KingAmon, Aug 23, 2016.

1. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah boost is very addicting. my first was a 91 240sx that i swapped in a sr20. Nissan motors were so great back in the early to mid 90s! now it's just different variations of the VQ V6 series and i hate it. (although it does sound great).

2. denwa

VQ is the reason why bad things happen in the world.

Popup headlights and non-bmw inline 6 revival when?

3. I drive a minivan because I'm a soccer mom

probably planning on getting a mazda 3 if/when I pass my exams

4. KingAmon

Nice, BC here too.

First ride was the old man's 300zx, but it was unfortunately, the vg30e. Turbo would be so much better =/

Hard to find an r32 that isn't a rust bucket now, which is why the ones in good shape are so $$$.

I'm sure the kids will love the upgrade, mom.

5. denwa

Got any pics? Z31 or Z32?
    Ive always had a soft spot for the zenki z31's but haven't really had a chance to ride one.

And yeah, all the r32's are just being mass shipped to the US now, so prices are jacked to hell.

One of my friends' friend just recently got an import license. He's been bringing over Chasers and Skylines over too, but the prices are just insane for what they pay on even shitty crash-repaired cars. 10K CAD for a rebuilt jzx100 chaser, Jesus christ .

6. denwa

Also humble brag post: washed edition

7. THAT FUCKING SADPANDA LMAO

8. Not blocking your plate #. I know where you live now.

9. matt

Steam:
    matt_jh
    let me drive your car fam

10. Hiyuu You PC?

IGN:
    Kuroiel
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    miyogi nightkids sticker when

11. KingAmon

Z31. I'm sure there are pictures, but I don't even know if they're digital let alone where they are lmao. It was stock, yellow(barf), and upgraded to a silver G35 in 02'. Wasn't really sad to see it go, because I felt like a pimp in the G35 on the odd occasion I got to drive it in high school. I know exactly where to find awkward photos of me posing with it, pretending it was mine to pick up girls rofl. Ah the nostalgia.

Yeah, no thanks on the chasers zzzzz, I'd honestly rather get an old~new mr2 for half~same price(not comparing the two, just saying).

I love the tail end. For some reason it's the tail lights that stir my heart. In the good way. Not the o-shititsacrownvichowfastamIgoingfuck way. Although the cops here are all in chargers now, and that long single rear light line is so easy to spot, even if it does look aggressive.

12. Got a new clutch, flywheel and short shifter. Now I understand why my mechanic recommended the short shifter, this setup is fun as hell.

Also stalled the car twice while leaving the shop.

13. KingAmon

Lmao, nice. Bound to happen a few times when you first change out those parts. Gotta get that new clutch feeeeel after the bleed.

14. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    installed a supercharger a few weeks back on my '15 Civic SI
    [​IMG]
    engine bay still looks somewhat "factory"

15. KingAmon

Niiccceeee. Looks tight.

Not gonna lie though, first thing I thought was "where's the rad cap at?"

16. KingAmon

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)