Automobil & Motorrad General

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by KingAmon, Aug 23, 2016.

1. KingAmon

Discuss what you drive, what you want to drive, and what you just dream of on long cold lonely trips to the supermarkt!

I'm a bike guy, so these are my three~

I ride
    [​IMG]

I want
    [​IMG]
    I dream of
    [​IMG]

2. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    realistically thinking i'd love to get one of these
    [​IMG]

3. KingAmon

Realistically? o.O that's hella baller, nice colour. I'd settle for a BRZ or a GTR at best xD. Porsche too swag for me.

4. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    I'm a HUGE car guy. I can talk for hours just about cars lol.

Cayman GT4 isn't TOO bad. I mean it's still very expensive but you get an insane car for the price imo. I just think it's very dumb cause every dealership around here adds like 20k mark up..................
    I actually did look at a BR-Z last year but ended up getting the SI instead. The S2000 and the BR-Z was too similiar of a car

The 3 cars I have currently:
    03 S2000
    [​IMG]
    '16 ILX
    [​IMG]
    '15 SI
    [​IMG]

if i want to think unrealistically i'd want one of these right now
    [​IMG]

5. realistically i'd like to get something like the 2015 mazda 3
    if we're talking about dreams then something like tesla's p90d
    my cousin and i also happen to be pretty big brz fans so that wouldn't be too bad either

6. KingAmon

3 cars! Nice! I used to have 3 bikes, but.... events have changed that, for now. The 2016 ILX looks good, that your new every day ride? They're the same price as the BRZ here, but of course have a more town car luxury look/feel. Your S2000 looks great! Bet it has some nice aftermarket tuning!

Mazda's are cool. If I could get an unrealistic electric bike I'd definitely go for this bad boy.

[​IMG]
    The LS-218, which can go up to 218mph. It's actually only $38,000. So not really too unrealistic.

7. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    yeah my commute to work is 30 miles each way in LA traffic so it's nice to have a comfortable car lol. I drive the ILX mainly to work and drive the SI on wkends/sometimes to work. The S2000 literally just sits and it only gets driven about <1000 miles a year. I sometimes wonder why I still have it lol. I sometimes have to go to clients business and stuff for work and it's really doesn't give them a good image if I go over there in a modified car also lol.
    $38k is pretty expensive for a motorcycle but yeah it's definitely not an unrealistic figure.

8. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I drive the family car! A Chevy volt! Sometimes I drive the Dodge Caravan! It sucks and is huge and extremely weird acceleration!

9. Recently got my 2001 GSR fixed. I was driving a 4dr 97 teg. I'm planning on using that as my winter car. I really want a '89 MR2 sometime in the future before they're all rusted to hell. Also that popup headlights.

10. KingAmon

Hahaha. The volts aint bad. I feel bad you have to drive that Caravan. I've done that a couple times, and it was a couple times too many! Some people like driving massive vehicles but on the road I find it more annoying than anything to constantly check my spacing.

Nice, the 01gsr has some smooth lines, I generally prefer them over the 97s. 89 MR2 is classic, all my friends had those in highschool haha, popups too legit. Fun drifting them around on the ice in Canada, nice light little car.

11. The front looks a lot nicer than the 96-97s.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Too bad they don't make popup lights anymore. Who cares about pedestrian safety. People shouldn't stand in front of cars in the first place :hiyuu:

12. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    I would love to build a DC2. but man ... they get jacked so often around here i'd be too scared to put money into it

13. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    The volt is super amazing I like it alot, Its a nice little car.

And yeah dude, I fear driving the van, shit is the worst, I swear, I barely tap its pedal and it hits 35 like nothing, then getting to highway speed takes like 30 seconds, thing is a demon.

14. matt

Steam:
    matt_jh
    friendly reminder you cant spell manual (transmission) without MAN

15. [​IMG]

16. denwa

[​IMG]
    one of the very few joys and prides of my life

rb25det is wonderful

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Khanjali KO

IGN:
    Khanjali
    Guild:
    N/A
    Server:
    Cain
    ...I drive a minivan.
    An 18 year old minivan.
    I'm less than 2000 miles from hitting the 250k milestone.
    (it's only problem is that the A/C is locked into the defroster setting, so it takes 5-10 minutes for it to get going)

When my family moved from NY to GA, my mom got a minivan so that me and my siblings wouldn't kill each other would have space on vacations. Once we all went off to college I got it since I was the furthest away from home and so I could get to my job without issue.
    Now it's just my "can-die-at-any-moment" vehicle.
    ( I say this, but it's a Toyota so it's practically a tank).

18. KingAmon

lol I'm imagining a lot of replies like these from the dfo playerbase. On the plus side, I think if you can drive, and have a vehicle, you're pretty much automatically a rarity here.

A friend of mine with money who buys really old sports cars and rallies them, has an old rolls royce with a 6.5L V8(I swear it has like 50hp), but he drives the shit out of it. He always says that it's more fun to drive something without much power, at it's maximum, that something with a ton of power, at half or less. Thing has torque though lmao. I did the same when I drove my old mitsubishi and agree with him haha.

19. boosted180sx Young blood

IGN:
    Kathryne, Rhexion
    Server:
    Cain
    super jealous. i'm assuming canada right?
    I wish we can bring them here in the states. I've driven it a few times when I went back to Japan and rb's are great motors

20. denwa

Yep, BC to be exact.

Mine is a 95, so it still has a few years to go before it meets the 25 year rule for you guys down south.

Although, it's crazy how much the r32 gts and gts4's are fetching for now. I was able to get this guy for a decent price earlier this year, but now even the non-turbo r33's are rice taxed to hell.

But man, gotta love the inline 6. The sound it makes is enough for me to become diamonds.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)