Cain August

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by ntorin, Mar 24, 2015.

1. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    [​IMG]
    AUGUST!
    SERVER: CAIN

GUILD SIZE: 878/1000

ALL BUFFS ACTIVATED!
    (1000 SLOTS/GUILD EXP/+120 STATS/GUILD SUPPORTER/EXORCISM BUFF/1000 TELEPORTS)

RECRUITING? YES
    Welcome, and thank you for viewing this thread!

We are searching for players who are interested in running Otherverse, Time Gate Requiem, Hell Modes, Ancient Dungeons, Anton, or Anton Raid, and have an interest in future endgame content. However, if you don't meet these criteria, you can still apply to the guild and see how you like it!

“What does this guild have to offer anyways,” some people may ask. Some things we can guarantee in August are (but not limited to):

• An active playerbase! in August, we average between 30-80 members online during most hours of the day (during dead hours on weekdays, average is around 20-40 members).
    • An active guild chat! August members like to have discussions, sometimes related to DFO, and sometimes not. If you want to start a conversation about something or have a question to ask about the game, do not hesitate to type in guild chat; you will surely get a reply.
    • Otherverse runs! If you're looking for good, experienced players to run OV with daily, or you're a fresh level 70 looking to learn OV or get more Exorcism, we can gladly help you in either case. There are many guild members that look for OV2/3 runs throughout the day; Additionally, on most days there will be certain players that offer free OV rides if you can catch them during prime hours (they're also willing to help you learn OV and gear you up in the process).
    • EX Ancient Dungeons! Of course, many of our members are working towards their Requiem weapons, and trying (and failing) to retool them into Liberation weapons. As such, we also run EX Ancient Dungeons regularly.
    • Guild events! Although there's no schedule set for these, we have hosted many guild events and giveaways in the past, and we will continue to do so. They will be announced a few weeks in advance, and the prizes will certainly be worthwhile.
    • A Discord server! We do have a Discord server available for guild use. The information is in the main Google Doc in the guild notice, if you choose to join August.
    • Anton Daily parties & learning parties! If you are interested in doing daily Anton runs for Antonium, or if you wish to begin learning Anton dungeons and start the grind, consider joining; we have many daily Anton runs. If you want to learn, then ask a Guild Officer and they will have no issues helping you out; don't worry about your gear.
    • Anton Raids! As mentioned above, We have two raid groups running, and we're planning on making three more in the near future. We also need subs for the two raids until enough members join to fill another raid.

We currently have All guild buffs activated. Any and all players interested are allowed to join; send an application to August or PM one of the Officers/Guild Master in-game (names below).

Rules & Guidelines:
    • Max character limit: none.

NOTE: If we're maxed out on members and you're interested in joining, please apply still! We're constantly cleaning out any inactive members from the guild, so the number of members will always be fluctuating.

Guild Master/Officers:

Citron (Guild Master)
    Aciano (Officer)
    EasyBakeOven (Officer)
    Linami (Officer)
    GetOnMyBack (Officer)
    Buredodansu (Officer)
    Glares (Officer)
    Quino (Officer)

We all hope to see you in-game!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. august99us Title

IGN:
    Apryll
    Guild:
    Otherverse
    Server:
    Cain
    Hey guild named after me

3. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    August reached level 2, members going up quickly; how beautiful

Many slots are still open in the guild, PM a member in-game to join.

4. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Reached level 3, and got a couple more members!

Level 4 should be incoming in a few hours.

5. Skiptrace

Nice, I may join you guys, though I will need to beg one question... Does each character in the guild count as 1 Member and fill up the member cap? or does it count the individual account? I ask this because I plan on having SEVERAL toons (like 7 or 8) so I can do just about anything, I don't want to clog up the guild with my 5 or 6 alt toons and my main PvP and PvE toons (F. Spit and M. Brawler for PvP and Zerker and M. Lawnchair for PvE)

6. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    In this game, every character counts as one slot in the guild, regardless of which account those characters are on. We do allow alts though, since we currently have way more space than we know what to do with.

7. Skiptrace

Ok, sweet. They should change that eventually, would make a nice QOL (Quality Of Life) change for Guilds. Will ask for invite in the morning, Zerker ran out of Life Tokens (Yea, low HP pool, high HP consumption issues) so decided to stop leveling for the night.

8. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Okay, sounds good to me. If I'm not around at that time, just send an application (open guild window with default hotkey ;, and type the guild name in the field), and we'll accept you the next time I or an officer logs in.

9. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Level 4 acquired! At this rate, it seems like it'll be one level a day from now on.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  10. henry

IGN:
    raygust
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Worst guild I've ever been in, I hate that they keep gifting me millions of gold and +10 legendary items, my inventory is packed and it's annoying. -SIGH- (c;)

11. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Reached level 5, and guild chat/member activity is getting better as the days go by. Things look well!

12. henry

IGN:
    raygust
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
  13. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Guild has reached level 6, and past the 3/4ths mark to level 7; recruitment is still open, not even halfway full yet.

Edited and added some more things to the main post to be more accurate.

14. DefinitelyNotMari

IGN:
    Gneisenau, Silla
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Ntorin's real name is Santorin :p

15. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Member count over the halfway mark and halfway to level 8 as well; first member spring cleaning seems like it's incoming. Apply to August in-game or PM the Guild Master/Officers to join, most of the members are Sr. Member too, so they can also invite.

16. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Guild level 8 acquired! The first guild cleanout of inactives will probably come on the weekend, and recruitment is still open!

17. Aciano

Woot halfway to lvl 9, Apply now~

18. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    We've reached level 9! The first guild wiping will come within a day or two.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  19. ntorin

IGN:
    Citron
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    Around 75% of the way to level 10, should reach it on the weekend's start. Space is getting rather tight even with guild wiping, so join quickly!

20. Arc Seuss

IGN:
    Laterality
    Server:
    Cain
    i'll join on one of my alts

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)