Asura Guide

Discussion in 'Asura' started by Sie_Sayoka, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sie_Sayoka Noriginal's alt

Guide
    Skeleton Build

The archiver didn't get the other pages which is a tragedy. I may or may not finish it.
    The build is just the basics of what you want to have. Generally there are two different ways to build, melee or ranged.
    Post here for any questions.

2. Kanery それは俺だ!!!

PvP is remarkably easier to build.

Is the Wave Manifestation EX really worth taking? It sounds nice for the sake of convenience but I never recall holding onto my five runes long enough for the duration to be worth it.

3. Sie_Sayoka Noriginal's alt

It increases duration and decreases generation times. It's worth it since you can build up runes faster to spam agni and orb.

4. FeenicksPhyre 僕 は 負けない

Murderous wave is a pretty decent skill as it gives +mcrit rate along with the piercing damage. If you plan on stacking critrate then go ahead an max it. I believe crit rate increases your DPS by .5% for every 1% (Crits are 1.5X damage so having 100% mcrit rate rasies your DPS by 100%). So it's one of the ways to increase your DPS linearly instead of with diminishing returns like high INT stacking.

Ultimately just plan your build ahead and if you have the extra points go ahead and dump them into any skills you want. Right now you can buy lethe's for like 100k gold so there's 0 risk in messing up your build if you don't end up liking.

5. Sie_Sayoka Noriginal's alt

Murderous might be but you could do without it. You will lose a huge amount of DPS since enemies wont be in the aura most of the time. It's also not very good for ranged since murderous causes aggro which causes them to charge at you in the middle; which is, unfortunately, one of the blind spots for Asura.

Mcrit rear is definitely worth maxing as there are several skills that benefit from this. FWS, Agni, GQ (not always), as well as the EXs will register some of their hits as back attacks. I also did some research for Elenore as the 2nd hit would usually register back attacks. They are able to crit even though the first attack doesn't.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  6. Blackjack toot toot

Guild:
    Communism
    If u want to play ranged asura, u should just kill yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)