Asura General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Asura' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. Orphane Za Earringu

Server:
    Cain
    Lmao no he's not talkin about infinty requiem

He means infinite anton accs i'm pretty sure

As in 25% Elenore neck, 30% smash bracelet, 30(?)% crit smash ring

2. LuxAeterna

IGN:
    LuxAeterna
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Infinite = Upgraded Anton Accs ; bracelet/neck/ring in order 30% smash, 25% additional, 30% crit damage (now you see why HLS is better than masa or byeo with these?)
    Refined = 3pc Acc; has a smash mod, so you want something with crit damage or additional to take full advantage of the slots
    CP = Cold Princess; raw elemental damage so you can fill in either a Smash Mod or Crit Dmg mod in the rest of your slots.

That's why you cant just say one weapon is better than the other.

3. What's the best non swap title I can still get my hands on atm? (Currently using Olympus one)

4. Brandish

Does anyone know how snapshotting with 1st Awakening and finisher works? Trying to figure out how to swap for it.

5. Never mind. I picked up Ice Bucket Prime for 50m.

6. Dravida

Olympus title is a good one, depends if u want raw stats or cdr tho.

7. Sage

Is Chronicle Force Agni or Tainted Agni still viable? And besides the 6-Piece Ice Wave and 9-Piece Spirit Crescent sets, are there any other ov sets or skill specific pieces worth getting? o_O

....I already have 9-Piece Spirit Crescent Set and working on 6-Piece Ice Wave, just want to know if I'm making any mistakes from disassembling all the other stuff...

8. Aleister

brutal bonecrusher 6 piece for murderous wave +skill dmg swap in the future.

6 piece invisible raging wave + 3 piece pulsating ground wave for ground quaker holds.

9. Ggmech

if have to choose between mw and mind snap from the Olympus pet level ranges, which one would come out on top now.

10. Dravida

I chose Hailey for mind snap.

11. Sage

So gone are the days of Agni Tainted and Force used to over charge agni on bosses and stuff?

12. Orphane Za Earringu

Server:
    Cain
    uh..you know that mind snap is lv 25 and mw is level 30, meaning you can get both by getting Domina Hailey right

13. jon mike kanashi

Guild:
    [commie]
    Server:
    Cain
    fuck whens old dragons road so i can jew out on an arbs

14. DOXOlove give me all the Slayers :v

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Using -cooldown pieces before casting first awakening shaves a good portion of it's cool down away (mana vortex top, bottom, belt, cooldown title, etc), no need for extra swaps. Luke meta is all about cooldowns and resets, so get that refine ring ,time defier, watch, etc!

Fun little factoid for an actual important relevant thing in the future swaps; Murderous Wave snapshots your independant attack on cast, so a Sam Jang's Meditation or a high independent sub should be in your swap set :ok:

15. LuxAeterna

IGN:
    LuxAeterna
    Guild:
    Airbears
    I mean... yes, but prioritize the +skill levels over the independent damage, as that snapshot only affects the murderous ticks, which are negligible compared to the +skill damage boost its going to be providing. One of the probable core swaps in the future for both +levels is going to be Ancient Ruins as it has both +2 murderous and +2 WMB, so +4 levels to our swaps in total.

16. Ggmech

Does anyone have a damage formula from for independent attack. I want to know how much 8 percent increase in damage would be equal to independent attack

17. Sancerre

increasing your independent attack by 10% will increase your damage 10%. if you have 2000 currently, 200 more will increase your damage 10%. this concept works for pretty much every stat in the game... except skill attack cause skill attack is busted and multiplies on itself. doesnt quite work for crit chance though cause damage multiplier on crit is 50%.

independent attack is little different from other stats though because it is directly calculated into the skill itself. each fixed damage skill has an independent skill damage multiplier. you can see it reflected in the skills tooltip updated in real-time (if you take off your weapon, the loss of independent attack is reflected on the tooltip, for example)

18. DOXOlove give me all the Slayers :v

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    its super easy to cap MW swap since it has a +10 max, I've asked a few korean asuras what they prioritize for swapping and its usually just MW at this point, swapping for WMB is a bonus. If you have to sacrifice 1 rank of WMB for a high independent snapshot it may be worth it as MW changes are implemented and also how MW is going to be used in luke for a damage bypass and attack decrease. I'll make sure to do the hot testing when we can actually swap, but already confirmed independent snapshot. You can also watch one of the more popular asura streamers swap with a Sam Jang Here (Also full power plate WEW ) .

10 Independent Attack = 1% damage on your fixed damage integer.

19. LuxAeterna

IGN:
    LuxAeterna
    Guild:
    Airbears
    The most independent snapshot you'd get is from Weapon + Samm Jangs on a skill that only does like 200k/s tick tops. I don't think that's worth pretty much any incremental bonus on all of your other skills, but to each his own.

20. Ggmech

Thank you all for responding wanted to check if swapping night shadow top for mana burn robe was worth it since I can use smash pet to cover 10 and the 15 from robe should be stronger I think. Had whale pet before so damage is hard to judge

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. PhoenixUnity