Asura General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Asura' started by Brandon, May 19, 2014.

1. Firefly

Of course I know the class is one of the few classes that can deal/hold/debuff all in one. But this does not change the fact that aside from agni, all the other skills are poop at bursting and you're forced to spam all your skills faster than a fking kuno to pump all the dmg out. Asking if I know whether asura is good is the last thing that matters since 90% of DFOG thinks asura is complete garbage.

2. DOXOlove give me all the Slayers :v

IGN:
    Coccyx
    Steam:
    DOXOlove
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    here is DFOG Asura in raid Volcano/Leg as a solo dealer -
    I have full DG, Refined, Savior Zanbato, Avarice magic stone, and Triple Support (Fnen, Tombstone Bender, 3k Spirit Sader) ;
    [​IMG]
    (1b of the damage was specifically to Agnes, 300K+ was to Krave)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are quite a few classes that benefit from triple support, but our version of Asura is on the lower part of that list. I know if some day this idiot turtle blesses me with an Agnes stone my damage would spike up significantly, same with a katana/SS swap from the zan but the point I want to make is Skill Damage/All Damage are what save Asura and turn it into a disgusting powerhouse after their skill aura update.

The fact that Skill Damage is giving me this much damage over Yin or HLS is pretty mind blowing.

Also beating that dead horse by saying we would be a little more ~okay~ If Neople didn't decide to mess up Asura's buff swap for global.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  3. Firefly

Be the advocate we need, but don't deserve :cry:

4. Dravida

lmfaooo i love this

5. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Is deadly enticer still a 1 skill?

6. Arrol

Yes it is.

7. DOMOSaur

So today i got both Arges and light sword masamune, which should i invest in?

8. Dravida

Masa and focus on getting 80~85℅ crit chance, with MW u should be able to get max crit in dungeons

9. DOMOSaur

can you explain a bit more? i mean arges give u 40% more dmg, while masamune is 30%

10. 82%, don't forget that innate 3% crit everyone gets.

11. Dravida

Masa makes procing crits easier and it has increased I.atk and int, but imo its personal preference, try them both out.

Edit: If u can get max crit with arges u can probably be on par with masa, not sure if u can out damage it tho.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  12. JohnSmith

What title do I need to get for an Asura? I plan to gear him soon. I only have arges ss from epic box and 9pc furious rampage. What else do I need to do dmg for my asura?

13. Firefly

Ideally doppel light title + gracia is wut u should aim for. But gracia still does take a few months to grind. In the mean time just use rampage to get free rides through raid in naval and swap out to 9pc invisible for holder + subdealing in phase 2. Then when u finish gracia congrats u will be promoted to BG subdealer :D

14. Bob4010

so I've playing indra very casually until very recently so I've never bothered looking this up and so i have a couple questions.
    1. atm what skills should we be stacking with avas/pets/whatever
    2. what do we stack for buffs now? I know later on I'm supposed to get 6pc bonecrusher bc it gives 10 pct skill dmg, are the slots set in stone, and later on what skills am i stacking for buff swaps?
    Now atm I'm trying to figure out the most optimal build in general int he pic is my current build and all the epics in the pic I got today and yesterday so I haven't quite figured out how i should go about it. the byeol is +11 amp/+4refine(had an amp box from last month lying around and got excited when it dropped at 3 am so i immediately uncursed and +11'd it) the heavens luck is uncursed and unrefined atm, but if the heavens luck ends up being better then I'll prob +11/12 it and start refining. also I'm working on getting gracia accs and IRW/rampage sub to use the armor pieces so pretend those exist for right now.

Edit: so ABR just dropped so that exists too. O.O

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  15. Cai #eleready

what TPs do you use with 9pc furious rampage

16. Bob4010

I max creescent, orb, ice wave, and murderous wave and 1 point in radiation but tbh i only use 9pc rampage when farming hell or doing boats(although i only just started doing raids on indra) and I only change tp for raid. Normally I have it similar except max agni if the pt needs dmg or GQ if pt needs longer holds instead of crescent

17. Dravida

Can you list all the current and future swappale sets/items that we can use? The only ones I can think of are the 2 ov sets (pulsating and bone crusher).

18. LuxAeterna

IGN:
    LuxAeterna
    Guild:
    Airbears
    Anything with +1 to WMB or MW becomes a swap in the future.

Eg: Ancient Ruins Bronze Sword, GT Pants, Legacy Weapons, Legacy Plate Tops, Magic Cataclysm.
    The swap you want to run in the future is 6pc bonecrusher + other items that give +levels

19. Dravida

Wouldn't 9pc pulsating be better for 7brands? Using 6pc bonecrusher is the equivalent of 6brands.

20. Orphane Za Earringu

Server:
    Cain
    this has been rehashed in this very thread before

in the future 6pc Bonecrusher changes from giving +int bonus on brands to +10% flat skill damage on Murderous Wave

in the future brands purely function as charges for ghost orb/agni and the int/cast speed buff portion of WMB is static regardless of the # of brands

you could swap for 9pc pulsating every time you want to get 7 brands on an agni but jesus fuck who really wants to play swap fighter online all the time

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)