Ask Yunha

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by 흐켱의소울, Aug 28, 2015.

1. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Dat set up is really well optimized! I think dat fits A tier!

2. squarep4

Any guesses as to what tier this bsader will be after rework with Gracia in the empty slots?

rate.PNG

3. Masturbator Kamen Rider

IGN:
    0Chase0
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    What do I need to upgrade to S tier or higher? I'm missing a few enchants still, but I'm assuming no amount of enchants will allow me to break out of A tier.

4. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    85 epic halberd

5. Caskit

Don't use locke, it's ass

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    • List
  6. squarep4

I have Navarre's Insignia, is that better? Why is Locke so bad?

7. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    I think insigia is better... You can always test your damage against nugol to see if which one does more damaemge. Why is it so weak?.. Because it is made weak?..
    I think better ebins weapon and more powerful single ebins is your remaining way of getting stronger in criteria of non-ebins set.

8. elol111

IGN:
    ElOL, 4Nature
    Guild:
    VagrantEX
    EB and VG rate me yunha

9. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    SSS tier

S tier

10. Holypie

It doesn't give very much fixed damage in comparison to something like blooming black smoke.

11. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    ScreenShot2017_0109_114110943.jpg WHat tier would this be post rework with full swap on mace and if i put gracia for rest of the slots and nigrumnex's necklace and lala miss dragon as a swap ring into gracia?

To clarify my post (since my wording was horrible), If i put gracia(top, shoulder, belt,shoes, sub equip, ring) with nigrumnex's necklace, and lala miss dragon as a swap ring, then use gracia ring as a main ring. Then what tier would that be after revamp

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
  12. Holypie

I don't think lala is swappable actually.

13. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    doesn't say it goes away when you take it off, also i tested it

14. Holypie

Huh I should test again because it came off when I unequipped it.

15. The Winged Professor だが断る!

Isn't that kind of question a bit hard to answer without Nugol video, etc? Otherwise he'd have to look for someone else with that exact same loadout. If you're asking about Anton raid, that should be good enough for most positions (like pretty much all Gracia users). But I doubt you could sell with that.

16. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    I demand my 80k back. So don't bother with Lala or ring swapping unless you get refined chaos ring. Also get a smash mod like the current package pet with +1 15-20 skill so you can have +1 mace and +1 grace of courage.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    Huh well then i gotta get rid of that joint, also i was told that the 20-25 pet is better for BS

18. Laande Third best girl

IGN:
    Ilynnit/Kriiha
    Guild:
    TGP/Ingenious
    Whoever told you that is wrong as hell. What on earth is a point into two skills that get left at prereq over a skill that adds in more int? In case you didn't know or said person didn't know leveling crash doesn't add more skill damage post sader rework it becomes fixed at 20%.

19. Sonaharu

[​IMG]
    Can I get a rating? Also how is Yin sword or Mysteltainn if I didn't have a decent full epic setup?

20. MetalBatKun

IGN:
    IHealDaCrew
    Server:
    Cain
    K thanks man! i just needed to know and i am kinda dissapointed about the lala miss dragon thing, but yeah once my gear comes through imma test it out on nugol and hope for the best.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)