Ask Yunha

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by 흐켱의소울, Aug 28, 2015.

1. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    If someone wish to to take a part in at Anton raid in current kdnf or future dfo, I will give you the proper setting by minimum cost in order to clear Anton raid(based on kdnf)

In almost every cases rear avatar is required.(Especially class that concern deeply with skill level)

Anton raid tier list and minimum setting(Keep updated)
    God tier
    Holy order
    Regular party: 2300/38/13(vitality/divine invocation/apocalypse)
    2100/38/13(spirit/divine invocation/apocalypse), weapon: judgment of priest
    Sell party (8~10): 3100/43/15(vitality/divine invocation/apocalypse)
    2900/43/15(spirit/divine invocation/apocalypse)
    Dark lord
    Regular party; unholy dominion6 pieces+28/6(Bremen lv/tp),
    Tombstone of oblivion 9 pieces (tombstone triangle lv 13)
    Sell party (8~10): All setting (dominion 9/oblivion 9/blade soul 9/shadow rage3), aura item 2~3
    Weapon at least better than liberation blade 0/8
    Omniblade
    Regular party: Iron strike lv 22
    Sell party (8~10): MANA CATACLYSM setting, widely used weapon: balmung, yin sword: Makya, convenience of salvation-lightsaber
    Noble tier
    Eclipse
    Regular party: Unique orobas full set, +12 legendary weapon
    Sell party (8~10): Anyone capable of duo block naval gun defensive with holy order.
    Off chronicle setting in most of the cases
    Overmind
    Regular party: Dark flame buster 9 pieces, +12 liberation staff
    Sell party (8~10): Epic full set (dark goth, mana vortex, buring mana), +12 epic weapon
    Alcyone
    Regular party: 2nd chronicle hitend pieces, +12 liberation weapon
    Sell party: Tactical commander, Attitude of assassin full set. Since hitend chronicle is so OP, with great amplification they can be allowed with weapon like +12 convenience of salvation weaponary or +12 the end
    Draconid
    Regular party: Physical: Apostle 6 pieces with +12 liberation battle axe.
    Magical: End of the day 9 pieces with +12 light of extermination-supernova rosary
    Sell party (8~10): Physical: MANA CATACLYSM setting with +12 epic weapon, black doggie chronicle setting (switch)
    Magical: Anyone capable of duo clear naval gun defensive of shattering battlefield, black doggie chronicle setting (switch)
    Dark king
    Regular party: lone bruiser 3 pieces+street disciple 3 pieces+legendary cc damage related item, 12/8 claw of scar
    Sell party: epic full set(dark goth, breath of spider queen, etc), claw of demon-ignore, tarwi zariche, convenience of salvation weapon.

Anton related epic item
    Greed series

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  2. can witches still cheese with an epic weapon and 6 piece solar prom

3. Procy

IGN:
    Procy
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    tell me what i need for ele buddy

4. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Well in kdnf witch was to OP that neople had to nerf a quite a lot. there could be many settings with 6 piece solar so it depends on the rest of the item.

but if the epic weapon you have is unfinished infinity pierce or pumpkin broomstick you have a high possibility in participating raid in your current settings

Overmind is one of the most powerful class in Anton raid, there is high possibility of participate in raid with your current settings. That's why Korean calls overmind as neople's daughter.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  5. Suite

Sword Master?

6. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    [​IMG]
    Ability point around this photo is standard for sword master
    Ancient illusion 9 pieces+ +12 liberation crasher-specified in naval gun defensive
    Monster ruler 9 pieces + +12 liberation short sword-every other dungeons excluding naval gun defensive
    Sword master is not very popular among those who participate in anton raid, so there minimum cutting is pretty high.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  7. Suite

Great to know, thank you!

8. FenixR Clothing Optional. #CeraCertificatesWhen?

IGN:
    (Any)FenixR(Any)
    Guild:
    28/28 Chars at 86
    Server:
    Cain
    What are requirements for M.Spitfire and Asura?

9. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Both character you have mentioned is on of the most unwanted class in anton raid.
    As for spitfire bullet destroyer 9 pieces with lord of ranger or rolling block
    As for asura hmm... arcane hurricane 5 piece maybe?? It's 85 lv epic set item which mean almost every asura can't go to Anton raid clear party

10. James ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Flauncher

11. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    [​IMG]
    Standard setting for spitfire as you can see it's covered with lots of epic items ㅠㅠ

12. FenixR Clothing Optional. #CeraCertificatesWhen?

IGN:
    (Any)FenixR(Any)
    Guild:
    28/28 Chars at 86
    Server:
    Cain
    Welp. Time to level my Crusader for easy Anton raids (Recruitment of course). What are the requirements for them?

13. Skyson DEMON GOD

IGN:
    Frustare
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    Well, this is interesting.

Asuras have been getting in more recently since their major rebalance patch (the one adding light element to their skills and various other changes) and I've seen numerous ones with 9pc Primal Rampage (which I assumed was for gun defense) as well as their standard 6pc Invisible Raging Wave + 3pc Pulsating Ground Wave. Maybe not as popular as the upper tier of classes, but they've seen quite a bit of use.

I also think Male Spitfires more often work with Magic Cataclysm shoulder + the legendary shoes from Kartel's jump-and-shoot guy, lord if I can't remember his name, and a +11 minimum Lord of Ranger. More common than Bullet Destroyer, at least, but Rangers themselves can wear the same combination with Varracht's 2-piece leather set for bonus damage to humans, lol.

It's interesting to hear these from another perspective.

14. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Haha nice pick! Bow of silence9/ silent prayer3 with your mainly focused ability higher than 2200

S
    Same for us dude asira was called as god before the Anton raid. You never knows what is happening tomorrow lol

Wow how do you know all those epic item in english I thought for a second to mention that soulder but gave up are you Korean?

15. Skyson DEMON GOD

IGN:
    Frustare
    Guild:
    Salty
    Server:
    Cain
    I've been doing a thing on my stream for 1-2 months now (I play kDnF) where I take a character to Raid channel on Raid nights and info people's gear for a few hours. As for the name of gear, we have it all in our version of DFO, some under a different name but it's pretty easy to translate the Korean that goes directly into English words. :P

16. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    F launcher is very wanted class in Anton raid.
    Sudden annihilation 6 pieces+@ and 12/8 liberation canon will surely promise you the good raid party

Aha! Wow that was how;;

As for asura skyson is correct. But there is so-called "ablsolute clear gaurantee party" with 20 people joining kakao talk for raid and goes to raid every time with same member. With the chronicle settings you have mention it is very very very hard to get in to ACGP.

For additional info, there is bus driver party consist of 8~12 membered with every member is carry machine both item and control. Customer pays them for joining the raid for rewards. I have never seen a single asura in bus driver party no matter how good the asura's setting was. Even arcane hurricane 5 piece is not good enough, because the character is very weakly disigned in raid system

17. Haerhee

IGN:
    Haerhee/SakuraNoHana
    Steam:
    Haerhee
    Guild:
    Luminary
    Server:
    Cain
    I have an idea already, but hell, I'll ask anyway.

Female Nen and Female Striker?

Also, I'm impressed by your English. /random

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  18. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    But as for normal party with low success rate, Skyson is kinda correct. Some asura with epic weapon and highly amplified chronicle they "can" go to raid.

19. 흐켱의소울

IGN:
    흐켱의소울
    Guild:
    A-team
    Both of them are very unwanted class
    Highly amplified tango of death 6 pieces+core epic item is minimum, but all I have saw during my raid was full epic. Full piece of wesley's tactical set or protector of nature or infamous arcane hurricane full piece

20. FenixR Clothing Optional. #CeraCertificatesWhen?

IGN:
    (Any)FenixR(Any)
    Guild:
    28/28 Chars at 86
    Server:
    Cain
    Oh so F.Launcher was really wanted in Anton too?, i'm wondering why the spike? Isn't she almost the same as M.Launcher?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 2)

1. 흐켱의소울,
  2. THTmana,
  3. Bythos,
  4. hawtturtlez,
  5. TrustworthyMastema,
  6. zezorex