Art P/C?

Discussion in 'Artists Corner' started by Loble, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Loble

Thinking of opening up an art shop but since I kind of just got into DFO I don't know how prices work on here and just wondering how much people would pay for my art

Samples
    -Sketches
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more finished stuff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

I wouldn't really know how much art is worth since its purely subjective to the person who wants one but I usually pay 1-3mil for art in general.

3. Loble

this helps a bit !!

usually for small chibis i take around 3-6 hours on it through the process of sketching to colouring
    busts really depend on the amount of detail ranging from 5-9 hours and sketches take usually less than an hour unless i'm really picky about how i draw things

4. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

TBH you have to decide on how much your time is worth to you. Well while I'm here I'll just be your 1st requester. Probably a head to bust with the same pose and facial expression as the pose sample.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    I can pay up to 1-3mill too, just as a starting point before you've found the price model that works.

ScreenShot2017_0425_231110856 copy.jpg ScreenShot2017_0425_231102482 copy.jpg ScreenShot2017_0426_053458843 copy.jpg

ScreenShot2017_0622_233708754 copy.jpg
    Disclaimer: The bottom is a leotard, but you can just see it as pants.

- Head-to-Bust or Head-to-Torso, whichever works.
    - Pose template: Thinking, with a focused, albeit tired expression.
    - Sample:
    toyosatomimi no miko (touhou) drawn by makuwauri - 98cc432bace80baec98caf6d9702670c.jpg

6. InterstellarGunslinger ☆ Super Star ☆

Just because I said I paid 1-3 MIL for art in the past doesn't mean that's the actual price of their art. I'm just going to pay whatever they decide is worth their time doing. lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)