Are we stuck with easy scenarios?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Lil Puddin, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Lil Puddin Duke of Diabeetus

IGN:
    ALOT
    I just came back after almost 2 years and found that story mode missions have been streamlined a bit and dungeons slightly revamped. I was like "omg yay" until I realized that all story mode dungeons are stuck on easy. And that helps for leveling, but I really do enjoy the dungeons from 1-70 on a hard mode because I get to style more/beat things up more instead of just bursting a room to nothing. So... Are we stuck with such easy dungeons? Or will there be a way to get hard (or at least medium) dungeons back?

Side question: BTW is there a list of changes anywhere? I noticed some buffs been revamped (like Library is better to use over Elemental Burn for Witches which is totally cool) and so on.

2. Pyros

You can check the official website for patch notes, just select Updates then click the various stuff.

They will slightly increase difficulty next patch for scenario, but very slightly, compared to normal scenarios atm. Easier than hard scenarios atm(but because they fucked with something you can't unlock hard scenarios in most cases atm until 85) and hard scenarios will be removed next patch too.

Just how it is, leveling is easy. You can make it harder by equipping garbage gear if you want.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Lil Puddin Duke of Diabeetus

IGN:
    ALOT
    That's true, I could just equip garbo gear. I kinda never thought of that, since I invest a bit in gear (nothing much, just pinks that are +9).

Artificially making it harder for myself is probably just as good as cranking up the difficulty. Buuuut, what about drop rates for special gear? Are they as good as they can be for scenarios?

4. Pyros

Drop rates are irrelevant for low lvl gear, it's all garbage and pretty much 99% of it doesn't sell for more than 100-150k anyway. Pretty sure they're lower once you hit Ghent since scenarios are like expert difficulty instead of master/king/slayer. The droprates are low as hell regardless though, so the difference is probably not noticeable.

• List
  5. Garyuu *sigh*

IGN:
    BlueMagnolia
    Steam:
    StigroOne
    Guild:
    August
    Server:
    Cain
    We were stuck on easy for a while until Scenario itself was updated with Hard Mode if you complete a certain criteria throughout all dungeons in a single region (Scenario only, not a normal dungeon run). That unlocks hard mode via the Options menu. It increases the hunting/clear exp you get but the difference just isn't noticeable enough to warrant the shift, especially since the bulk of your exp gain comes from Scenario quests which aren't affected. But since you want things to be harder for you anyway, hard mode scenario's your best bet.

There's just one problem, the recent few update created an apparent bug that doesn't allow people to change the scenario difficulty at all, so if they chose Hard Mode via the auto prompt (i.e. Seria asking you if you want to shift right now), they're stuck in Hard Mode. I know some of mine are.

Oh, and don't forget Circulation mode. Halidom sets have been a thing since two years ago.

• List
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)