Are dark knights any good?

Discussion in 'Dark Knight' started by verdanta, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    It's not in order at all. Just look at how we're getting Knight before Female Slayer.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    I have gone negative 1k cubes today huehuehue, I litterly have to have alts feed me cubes or I would run dry. I am a cube MONSTER.

Also ill add some experience to op, I party with a nen and a rogue. I do litterly 3x their damage. Dark knights is in theory, really really strong.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  3. Refaze

IGN:
    multiple
    Guild:
    Kinetic/Calamity
    Server:
    Cain
    In theory it's quite straightforward yea, when they inevitably release kiri protection tickets as a permanent cash shop item or event packages all you need is
    [​IMG]

They can use every slayer epic weapon and all epic armors which is pretty good

4. AbaoWeikago ➖,➖

Server:
    Cain

Lets this video be the decision maker4u:dknight:

5. verdanta

Pretty slow. Other classes have < 30 sec clears and this one took more than a minute PLUS it's probably pre nerf

6. Dice Dragon Top Kekrator

IGN:
    LittleBobs
    Guild:
    Ingenious
    Server:
    Cain
    So go play those classes?

Like I dont understand what you are asking with all this noise, The class does fuckload of stationary damage. You cant break gimmicks, you cant move and attack easily, you cant break the bounderies of moves with chrons. The class is litterly just RAW DAMAGE. Reliant on cubes too tbh, Which really limits how well it can perform if you do decide to do ov for fun, you are just a wrecking ball, thats all this class is. Its an unrefined explosive bomb.

Tier lists are dumb. The class isnt without its restrictions, just like any other class.

7. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    Well here's what I can tell you, those other guys are probably just way more geared. Plain and simple.

For example, his weapon is in the +10-12 range. But in this popular Ranger video, the guy is using a +18 weapon.
    I'm sure if the guy in the DK video had a crazy upgraded weapon he'd be able to do faster clears as well.

8. Dubin carried by fmage

Hey wait, aren't most of those 30s runs just practice mode runs spamming impossible combinations of items (berserk dragon cry, that cd reset pill that doesn't come in quantities greater than 3, etc.) when they're not lol+18 or lolunbalancedkunoichi

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  9. Hervey Administrator

Steam:
    baradaki
    That's not a cd reset pill. It just increases attack and movement speed iirc. You're talking about the white pill, right?

10. Nier FPriest main since 2017

And then your realize the ridiculous amount of gears, upgrade they have and time spent to get them.

11. Dubin carried by fmage

The one that korean runners were using in those posted 2nd awakened sader runs, it made the runs pretty...
    [​IMG]
    Godlike.

12. HeyItsTHK

They're good, they do a fuckton of damage. They have a learning curve due to being fundamentally different, they make you VERY glad the stupid bugs are going away in OBT2 cause having THOSE things interrupt your change is soul crushing. They eat a lot of cubes and I mean a lot, and your first cube skill you get at 15.

13. MastaGambit The Sample Text Legend

As fun as I find Dark Knight to be, he's clearly just a brain-dead skill spammer whose meant to be an easy dungeon-farmer. :\
    And yeah like everyone else has said, his only purpose is solely damage. Hell the only passives he even has are for his weapon type & armor...

...by the way, have they fixed the Dark Fall bug yet as if this post? Where it does % damage instead of fixed (like it's supposed to)...?

14. GoofyStyle

I dont remember this bug at all on kdnf.. you can test if its fixed or percent if you test it on a mgk floor in todes (not X0 mgk floor).

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)