Arad Senki (JDnF) Guild & Group

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by NGGenesis, Dec 21, 2016.

?

Is anyone interested in Arad Senki?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NGGenesis Meet my little friends... they're a blast!

IGN:
    Bulat
    Steam:
    NGGenesis
    Guild:
    New Generation
    I recently started playing on Japanese servers due to my move to Japan a year ago, so I am currently looking for a group of people who play out here who already have a guild or are interested in starting one with me. I understand DFOG is out and there is no reason for anyone to play in Japan but for anyone in situations where they are forced to change servers like I did I would like to have a community for them.

If I have to make a guild I am planning on naming it "New Generation" and it will be there for any help of those who do not speak Japanese. I currently do not know much Japanese but if people are interested in the idea I will definitely spend some of my free time learning for my guilds sake. Also if people are interested I will look into assisting making accounts for Japanese accounts.

I eventually will leave Japan but if enough people come around and join me I will stay active in my account & DFOG.
    If anyone is interested let me know or if they have a guild already I am absolutely fine joining a already formed one, just want to find my own little community to play with while I am playing.
    "You do not understand. As long as I remain here, Ozma is trapped. He cannot reach our world. And so... I cannot let you pass. If you truly will not heed my words... then I have no choice..."
    ~ Michael of the Holy Eye

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)