Any Updated Builds?

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Axia, May 23, 2015.

1. Axia Neople Plz

IGN:
    Too Damm Many
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Started leveling my summoner and to be honest, 1-30 where i am so far sucks. There has to be an easier way to do this. Any tips updated builds to help with the leveling process?
    How i feel Leveling her:
    [​IMG]

2. Everspace I will murder your family

Guild:
    Haberdashery
    Hordorhordorhordor.

I did a lot of magic missile spam, and put 1 point in each of the sacrifice passives for globs of spirits before I actually got globs of spirits.

3. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

Max MM probably up until like the high 40's or whenever your bossing damage starts to fall off and swap it and others around for max mark. Max Ancient Library as well.

Like Everspace said get at least 1 in a sac passive to be able to multi summon T1s - although maxing one/more for sac isnt bad either.

Also I'll probably make some kind of bulk thread soon to house my thoughts on junk although it probably won't contain specific builds.
    Alot has changed about the class so wanted to check it out first before I started posting.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  4. Pyros

The early levels suck still, I don't believe there's a way to make them not suck. Magic Missile is awful. The only viable way is to have Tempester/Gale Force to kill everything for you while you get to a decent level.

While leveling I've found it useful to max 2 T1s rather than the usual max 1 T1, so you can cap T1s at all times, max missile/mark/lasher/ancient library(since you're spamming missiles you need mana regen) and all the other summons. As you get higher it starts to suck less, but until you can get good levels in Lasher and eventually Zealous, it sucks.

5. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

MM isn't even that close to bad assuming you're keeping an on-level staff as you play.
    You also get mark at like LV25(?) now so you have that for making annoying mobs and boss fights swift.

Early game summoner is leagues better than what it used to be before you could change your build at any time rofl.. thank you based neople.

6. Pyros

Oh yeah it's probably better than what it used to be, but still bad, and magic missile is definitely bad. It's like 20-30% slower than most other "normal" classes I've played(as in, not chaos and co, just stuff like f brawler/grappler, necro, fmech/ranger/spitfire, crusader and such). Gets the job done eventually mind, it's not like impossible or even hard, and bosses die pretty quick actually, it just feels slow and is slow. Once you start getting better summons like T2s and Louise it goes quite a bit faster.

It's just not very fun. However it's probably one of the most satisfying class to level because you get noticeable improvements very often and continuously, even after 50. Most classes kinda like get their whole kit by 30-35 and then you just get cubes to clear rooms/bosses faster and maybe at 50 you get a boost in power from the passive but it doesn't feel like you're improving your class much more, just getting more powerful at doing the same thing.

Summoner on the other hand keeps getting different stuff. You get level 5 then level 10 in various summons which add new spells, you get the T2 TP upgrades which massively change your entire group composition, then T3s which change a bit more too and give you different options, it's pretty cool imo. I haven't really played another class that keeps changing that much even at 50+. And eventually, it's a godlike class too which feels good.

7. DustDaRapper Dust - Love&Hiphop

IGN:
    DustDaRapper
    Server:
    Cain
    Just take it one level at a time :dance: No rush. And ditto to that above ^ MM and AL until you get this:

8. Axia Neople Plz

IGN:
    Too Damm Many
    Guild:
    Communism
    Server:
    Cain
    Agreed. Im taking the next week off to focus on class work so that I stay ahead. Stupid me took 6 classes this summer :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)