Anton Normals - BlackSmoke Update! 0 Hit Count Solo Video!

Discussion in 'Vagabond' started by RavenSensei, Apr 22, 2016.

?

How Are you doing in Anton Normals?

1. I got this! Soloing 1 - 5 >_<

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Have a decent party going on and generally know the gimmicks

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Still Looking for a consistent party but know the gimmicks

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Still Learning the ways of Anton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Never Had a chance at the Giant Turtle yet....

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Hello Guys:
    Here I will be attempting to update all the guides of Anton Normals as I best as I can.
    For the videos, I will be soloing them for the time being since partying with friends, although makes things a lot easier, makes you neglect some of the things that you need to watch out for.
    As for my gear, I am running full Dark Gothic, Bubble Gum, Silver Watch, Disease Heart, Guardian Bracelet, SilverWatch, Seething Anger and Disease Ring
    I realize that attaining this level of gear is quite difficult but I promise you that if you party together with a sader, your damage should sky-rocket up to, if not even higher than I am doing in the video. Since the Quint. Str. rework does make Vagabond one of the best class to work with a Crusader.
    Again, I will be updating these periodically as I complete the run videos
    But at the moment, please enjoy episode one: Source of Black Smoke

Room 1
    Some mobs just for you to warm up, don't forget to drink all your potions and cast all your buff

Room 2
    Tog is generally pretty stupid...a dumb troll with a lot of armour and health. You need to deal with him in the following ways:
    1. Watch for his invincibilities, don't waste your cubes when he is in iframe. Be patient before you attack
    2. Watch for the correct elemental orbs. Beware, the last one he obsorbs is the one that count.
    3. When you see the aura under him and he start to suck air, stay away or cancel it with Cross Sword
    4. Don't stand in the same x-axis as him too often to avoid "Run-Away Train" or stomp
    5. When he cast the big red orb, break it with flowing palm or gyre/tri-slash
    6. After #4, he will jump to the middle to cast a tornado. When he jumps, move to one side of the map and run towards the other
    Room 3
    More mobs for you to relax your hand from teaching that giant troll in the last room a lesson

Room 4
    Nerbe is really a giant punching bag...if you play your cards right:
    1. Combo him with Soaring and Sword Pole
    2. Fill with all other cubes to deal massive damage
    3. He gets healed from "Let there be Light", so try to absorb all the orbs in the order (bot-top-left-right). If you hit 4, you will die (as shown in the video), but you can avoid that death by casting your Fiery Hell (1st) immediately after hitting the 4th orb (also shown in video)
    4. When you see the blue aura while you are punching him in the nose, casually walk away as Nerbe is a bad CS player (he can't aim)
    5. If he start to become the Statue of Liberty, walk to one of the shields in the corner of the room for maximum protection (Don't share these with teammates as they will break and cause a massive havoc)
    6. Grab him right after he cast any spell, especially when he is standing still for no reason --- take advantage of his long cast delays

Here is the feat for all ya too lazy to read.
    Consumable used: Mind-Stimulant Potion, Dark Charm, Warlord's Cry

okay...I do think the Tartan Assassin's got me a few times in the middle... please just try to overlook that part >_<
    Also...I am still a noob in making these videos, and I totally forgot about sound.
    Please forgive me

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    If anyone needs help I will be running people for free Tuesday-friday in anton. Please check my stream twitch.tv/DrLifting when I am online after all my dailys I will just run people and help them out with gimmicks and what not. Yesterday me and my friends cleared all anton maps in 10min no sader

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  3. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Wow, that is really awesome already!

4. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    The only thing I hate is blazing Palm it always misses and grabs invisible enemy's sometimes but does some rediculous damage output. Does this get fixed 2ND awakening revamp?

5. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Nope, buggy always

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    Why are we not dropping this skill then? It's amazing in terms of damage but what's the point if you can't hit anything lol

7. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Because you can use it in the following ways (ranked by importance):
    1. Cross-screen mobility
    2. It is still a superhold even though it seems it grabbed nothing...
    3. Massive damage if you are lucky enough

8. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

Please leave a comment about any concerns or questions that you may have >_<

9. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    What is your hitrate and how often does it miss and reduce stats

10. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

I think I am sitting at around +15% at the moment
    And yes, I do miss a ton and it's annoying.
    I would say in an average Dungeon run I miss around 1 - 2 times which could account for a lot of damage...well just got to pray that it does not happen too often to rekt my day completely

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  11. Lifting Strive to be the best

IGN:
    Lifting
    Guild:
    DarkMatter
    Server:
    Cain
    are you planning on swapping to balmung?

12. RavenSensei A vagabond in training

If I can find one...then I think yes

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)