Answering questions about summoner.

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Wenqi, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Wenqi

I have been playing summoner for 3 years. If you have any questions about summoner, i can try to give your an answer.
    I hope more people will play summoner. This class is powerful, especially when all people do not have good equipment.
    It is true that summoner can't clear a dungeon as fast as others when all people well geared.
    But summoner do has advantages. Here is the video that I recorded for running ex king'ruins.(It could be better, I made some mistakes like forgetting turn on elemental burn)

All my equipment is rare(purple) except a +0 pink weapon, and only has 7900+ magical attack.
    Usually, for summoner enchant magical attack: top bottom weapon
    shoes header belt magical critical.
    accessories: all elemental attribute damage.
    Note: gear or title like attack damage/magical damage + xx% are useless for summoner( has no effect),

2. Sher101 Battle Loli Best Loli

What would be the best title for Summoner in dfo right now? I got Kunai from the ninja set but I haven't un-sealed it yet because I'm not sure how the stats affect summons.

Oh and what are those counters above your item bar and how do I get that? How come you use Asuko?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Kingbloo52

Whats your hotbar looking like Im having a problem with locating all my summons and using them effectively

4. Clarrisia AFK

IGN:
    Clarrisia (look at sig)
    Interested to knowing what your build is, if you'd like to share.

You have some very interesting multi-summon capabilities. Not too sure how you managed to get that many Adors on your first summon when you right entered the dungeon, as I don't think your weapon has any element on it does it?

5. Spamrat

That was one of the changes since the Nexon days. Just grab a single level of the relevant sacrifice passives. Each of them with a single level will allow you to summon a minimum of two of that T1 spirit.

Edit: Just now noticed this was a reply to a much older post than I realized. This is what I get for not marking everything as read from the moment I made my account.

6. Sher101 Battle Loli Best Loli

Looks like he summoned more than 2 adors, which is probably because that chest he cracked is a fire source, since Aukuso isn't a source.

7. Doots

IGN:
    Doots
    Guild:
    Dream
    Server:
    Cain
    Aukuso with a Red Cube contract or Inflict Fire is a source. You can test it in the training hall if you want to see it.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Sher101 Battle Loli Best Loli

Ooooooh I was in the training center when I posted checking Aukuso, forgot about contract. I checked his weap, didn't have inflict fire, that was my first thought too.

Edit: just tried it out, super neat stuff! Learn something new everyday thanks to Doots.

9. Everspace I will murder your family

Guild:
    Haberdashery
    You can also chug a salamander flask, which is what he's doing in the video.

10. Currently sitting at crossroads between 9pc forbidden sac and 9pc dangerous liason. I have ray decrease shoulder and plan to get gracia weapon in 10ish days. Which set would u say is better and why? I really like the reduced sac cd on dangerous liason and extra wisps but forbidden sacrifice does more damage and improves eche/mark/moonshade damage since it reduces light resist more. I find that forbidden sacrifice does better in OV as sac cd is up most of the time anyways and the greater burst helps me cheese a lot of the rooms. However, since dangerous liason is c3, 9 pc offers 9% more crit as it has 1% more crit on each piece, translating to roughly 4.5% more damage. Would you say this offsets the benefits forbidden sacrifice has? Thanks for the responses, summoner just seems like a difficult class to try to optimize due to all the options she has.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)