Ancient Library vs. Elemental Burn

Discussion in 'Summoner' started by Redesignated, May 26, 2015.

1. Redesignated Bwanga is my husbando

IGN:
    See signature!
    Been a bit since I checked in! Been using EB over AL for a while now, and while in some dungeons I miss the mana restoration from AL (assuming the dungeon lacks an MP restoration buff), it's kinda negated by the fact that I'm soloing Ultimates while barely getting hit ever and gaining more MP potions than I spend in thanks to drops.

I suppose builds are somewhat related to this topic, since it concerns the SP investment capability into Ancient Library and Elemental Burn.
    At the moment, I'm maxing Hodor (this one is just me experimenting), Sandor, Louise, Echeverria, Zealous Creature, Spirit Bond, Flame Hulk and Dead Murker, Lasher, Elemental Burn, Mark the Target, and Summoned Creature Aura; I have 1 level each in Phase Shift, Summoner's Train (for Mass Teleport), Spirit Sacrifice (for Ador and Stalker double summons), and Dismiss; five levels each in Ador and Stalker; 12 in Freet (part of the same experiment as Hodor); 14 in Magic Festival; and 2 in Selist and and Sheyd. Things are pretty dang easy.

2. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

60% into 74 atm. Still wanting to wait till I'm 80+ and seen most of the higher dungeons before I get heavily involved in build discussion again, but for now I'll just throw everyone a bone: Take a closer look at Sacrifice.

3. Redesignated Bwanga is my husbando

IGN:
    See signature!
    Sacrifice is basically massive Elemental Resistance-shredding burst, while non-Sacrifice is more focused on raw DPS with infinite hit-stun, from everything I've heard about both styles.

4. Soltis [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡◥▶ ͜ʖ ͡◀◤)̲̅$̲̅]

Why should they be separate though o 3o

Especially in a game where you can roll inflict fire on purples and pinks o 3ooooo

Let's pretend ult epidemic boss didn't die in 5 seconds (without Kasijas; im lazy) because my mark ticks and fire/ice summons had around an 80 ele dmg boost though, until I'm lvl80.

5. Redesignated Bwanga is my husbando

IGN:
    See signature!
    They're not necessarily separate; Summoner is hilariously varied in her viable playstyles. I was speaking of the basic "extremes" of the two, though, where each is focused solely on their one purpose.

6. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    I believe for anton etc you max sac for the - resist otherwise you don't because nothing lives long enough for it to be worth investing in

don't you need flask effect for summons to have elemental property damage other than their innate ones

I tested with the submarine volcano belt that gives inflict water and I didn't see my summons gain the property

Here's wut I've been running at 80 so far
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1 in ex sandor

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  7. Pyros

You have 5 in 3 T1s? Forgot to remove it after changing elements or? I wouldn't drop points from Sandor personally since high damage, I think I dropped the bind on mark instead, but otherwise same build(elements vary though, I've been playing a lot with light cause I like running faster).

8. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    ah ya I forgot to remove from stalker since I switch to sheyd for hells

9. DustDaRapper Dust - Love&Hiphop

IGN:
    DustDaRapper
    Server:
    Cain
    I did a Lunar Empress build brief video! Check it out:

-Please fast forward to 6:10 for the start of the break down. Feel free to comment and give me your feed back :dance:

~UPDATE: I have changed my build a bit since this video. I dumped Selist for Mag.Crit

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  10. Dowiet

IGN:
    DowChaos
    Guild:
    Kinetic
    Server:
    Cain
    you got rid of selist for magic crit? wut

11. AL + Burn is an absolute must max NO EXCEPTIONS! AL is so cheap to max so why wouldn't you?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)