F. Slayer All female Slayer sub-class avatar sets & hide Composure skill glow

Discussion in 'Releases' started by Kohryuu, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Kohryuu

I don't mod anymore don't really have time anymore. Here are the different color pallets for the subclass avatars. The closest to what you want is a white/light blue combo (type c). In the original files I uploaded I included the avatar pieces I used (except like the face and earring and I forgot the little demon guy). So if Toone or someone wants to do it just download the link and type the numbers to the avatar pieces in the extractor to find them.. The other color types will be only a few numbers off so you don't have to search for them.

2. Toone

IGN:
    CalaJane
    Steam:
    TooneGeminiElf
    Guild:
    ikkitousen
    Server:
    Cain
    Yes, I saw those- I'm currently crunched for time ATM.. ( Work an all. ) , But I will have them up soon. :D

3. I threw all in there but my Vagabond, Demon Slayer, and Sword Master all all wearing the Dark Templars outfit. Can you only have one of your choosing and not all?

4. Kohryuu

Yea one at a time since all sets replace the default avatar. If there are multiple npks that replace the same avatar in the image pack 2 folder the game reads only the first alphabetically. That's why the Dark Templer set is the one showing.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)