Airborne enemies?

Discussion in 'Striker' started by CEODionysious, Apr 12, 2016.

1. What do I do. It's kind of frustrating only having an uppercut and a spin kick =/

2. Pigs

IGN:
    Pigs
    Guild:
    Noon
    Server:
    Cain
    What level are you? I'd like to understand what kinds of airborne enemies you're having trouble with.

Early on, airwalk, tornado kick and uppercut works well.
    When you start getting cubes, rising fist is pretty solid. Lightning dance something on the floor and it should hit airborne enemies as you bounce around.
    Most of the airborne enemies in later dungeons like Power Station start out on the ground, and start flying after a couple seconds. Take advantage of this and knock em down before they take off!

3. 52 with tactcontract but It's just this ice dragon has me thinking how am I going to deal with airborne enemies later.

4. Pigs

IGN:
    Pigs
    Guild:
    Noon
    Server:
    Cain
    I assume you're talking about the ice dragon in the board game event. He's usually supposed to slam back down to the ground occasionally instead of staying in the air like that.
    You won't face airborne enemies like that in the future, all mobs will either touch down on their own, or can be knocked down with a couple hits.

In the meantime, if you're still having trouble with the ice dragon, you can try to hit his tail. It usually hangs low enough for your skills to hit.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)